• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Did you know that you could just transfer those to another town (not having the same date) and get them back Sunday afternoon or Monday?
Example: it's Saturday in your town, you don't want to lose them and you don't have a good price, you can transfer them in a town where it's Wednesday (for instance) and get them back once the week change in your town.
Oh, thats super cool! But i just wont move the date in my town until someone with good prices pops up! But thanks for the tip, didnt know that :D !

Oh, thats super cool! But i just wont move the date in my town until someone with good prices pops up! But thanks for the tip, didnt know that :D !
You don't have to move the date in your town (unless you have two), just move your turnips in another town that has a different date, and get them back after Sunday in your town.

You don't have to move the date in your town (unless you have two), just move your turnips in another town that has a different date, and get them back after Sunday in your town.
Thanks for the heads up! Is there anything else I'd have to think about when doing this? I don't wanna spam the thread so if there is, could you pm me? 👀 Thanks so much for being so helpful!

Just time-travel and buy more. I'm not moving dates for a long time, so I keep the 428. Come to my town any day you want to sell :)

... My friendcode is the signature, big colourful message under any of my posts? :unsure: And my schedule is pretty random...

... My friendcode is the signature, big colourful message under any of my posts? :unsure: And my schedule is pretty random...
Sorry i'm viewing this on my phone i'll check it on my laptop now :) and maybe in half an hour or so? that'll give me a bit of time to buy some turnips?

Back