• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Sansa just wanted to say thank you once again. I really appreciate your kindness and generosity. And I am hoping and praying your baby gets better soon! You have a wonderful night, and if there is anything I can do for you, just let me know!

Sansa just wanted to say thank you once again. I really appreciate your kindness and generosity. And I am hoping and praying your baby gets better soon! You have a wonderful night, and if there is anything I can do for you, just let me know!

you are welcome.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I will add the ones before this post then not anymore till next morning. I will reset my clock. It is almost 1 am so I will be getting some sleep soon. LOL

you are welcome.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I will add the ones before this post then not anymore till next morning. I will reset my clock. It is almost 1 am so I will be getting some sleep soon. LOL

Well if that means I'm counted as well, then I'm ready when you are.

Ok I will be opening my gate. Please be patient. Check here to see if spots are available. If too many people try it gives me an error code so everyone has to start all over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well if that means I'm counted as well, then I'm ready when you are.
yep opening gate please stay on path.

- - - Post Merge - - -

gate is open
1 spot taken.

- - - Post Merge - - -

2 spots taken.

- - - Post Merge - - -

please leave feedback when you have visited. I will return feedback tomorrow morning for everyone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

3 spots taken.

- - - Post Merge - - -

1 spot open.

2 spots open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you happen to have a free spot tell me :c your towns full

Come on over 2 spots free.

- - - Post Merge - - -

1 spot free

- - - Post Merge - - -

is there anyone else? that said could visit left?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok Well I am off to bed now. If you would like to visit tomorrow I will reset my clock for you. Please let me know and be patient as I have an errand to run in the morning. I will post when I am ready. Thanks for all of the friendly visits.

Last edited:
I'd very much like to visit if you'd reset your clock (as you posted above). I forgot about my turnips when I changed my 3ds time to my current time in my new home (just moved). I'm a very respectful visitor and will tip (happily). FC: 1891-2290-2739. Thank you.

PRICES ARE AT 574. I reset my clock and I would be glad to help anyone who wants to sell their turnips. Akoni and PhantomRose I will add you. If you want to stop by please let me know so I can open my gate. I am adding you and opening my Gate

just sent you a pm, hope you're still onl c:

I will add you right now and open my gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open come on over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone Else? I have to go out but I will reset my clock when I get back home for anyone else. Glad to help out.

Last edited:
Back