• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Edit: Hmm I guess I'll give it a pass as its quite late already and gotta rest for the next day. :)

Last edited:
Hello Sansa, I'd love to sell my turnips at your town. I've got a closet full of turnips. I will tip.

This will be the final time I open my gate. I will post when I get back from running errands. If you want to stop by there still be about 3 1/2 hours until my shop closes. I will reset the clock to the last time I played. Please let me know you want to stop by.

If I could come over that would also be great :)

I will add you. Check to see when I open my gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, when can I come over?

I will add you check to see when I open my gate. Someone is here right now so I cannot add people. Thanks for your patience.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK I have added the 4 recent requests. I will open my gate and post the spots left open

Unfortunately, I can't come after all ): If you're online later, I'll come then. If not... then that's my bad luck xD

2 spots open. Gate will only be open for next 5 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to come!

Ok I will be available this afternoon. I will let you know when I get back.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unfortunately, I can't come after all ): If you're online later, I'll come then. If not... then that's my bad luck xD

That's ok you are on my list and I will let u know when I come back home.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah I would like to come!

I will be available this afternoon. I will post when I will open my gates. I will add anyone who has requested while I am gone. :)

I would luv to come over too this afternoon after you get back if that's ok. I tip big as well : ) fc: 4141-2400-0442

I would like to come as well.
My FC is 4570-7254-226
I have locker-full, so it'll take a coupla trips.
I'll tip. Ty.

Nvm. I'll prolly be at work when you come back on.

Last edited:
Back