• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

My turnips are 477 if anyone wants to come over. Ill be online for a little bit tonight :) just please PM me so I know to add you.

My ReTail is buying Turnips at 126. PM me.

Please follow the path set forth in my town. ReTail is located to the right of the Train Station. Tips are appreciated.

Last edited:
Got all my Bells tied up in Turnips this week ! Anyone got anything over 200 ?

is this thread still alive? there's a new stalk market thread but its for IRC something, i dont know XD.

My ReTail is buying Turnips at 120. Gates are open at 1 til 3, then later on this afternoon. PM me.

Please follow the path set forth in my town. ReTail is located to the right of the Train Station. Tips are appreciated.

Last edited:
My ReTail is buying Turnips at 109. PM me.

Last edited:
seems like no ones getting any decent turnip price this week. I feel sorry for someone if they do have a decent price because they're gonna bombarded by so many people. Lol

Back