• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

I've got 321 per turnip at my town. I can't for the life of me remember if I checked the prices this morning, (stupid, stupid!) but last night they were at 70-something. If anyone wants to come over and sell, you can ask, but I'm waiting till tomorrow morning to see if it spikes any higher! (I'm not too familiar with the turnip patterns though, so idk if they can only go over 200 once or what)

Last edited:
I've got 321 per turnip at my town. I can't for the life of me remember if I checked the prices this morning, (stupid, stupid!) but last night they were at 70-something. If anyone wants to come over and sell, you can ask, but I'm waiting till tomorrow morning to see if it spikes any higher! (I'm not too familiar with the turnip patterns though, so idk if they can only go over 200 once or what)

Hi Pimmy! I would very much like to come over and sell my turnups that consumed my entire locker capacity. For the love of humanity and my sanity please let me sell my turnups. I must get rid of them! lol

Hi Pimmy! I would very much like to come over and sell my turnups that consumed my entire locker capacity. For the love of humanity and my sanity please let me sell my turnups. I must get rid of them! lol

Lmao, I know how you feel! The area in front of my train station is absolutely littered because I had to store all my turnips in the locker (in case I needed to travel) If you promise not to touch anything you can come right over :p

Lmao, I know how you feel! The area in front of my train station is absolutely littered because I had to store all my turnips in the locker (in case I needed to travel) If you promise not to touch anything you can come right over :p

Of course, I'm very respectful of every rule and honesty. I'll be right over, and thank you so much! Of course you'll be tipped as well.

Please can I come over? I'll tip generously! :)

Hey guys, sorry I was watching Pokemon Origins XD

I'll add the first three people and open my gates, then the next ones after that.

again, please mind the paths and ignore all the stuff on the ground lol. tips not required but appreciated~

Last edited:
Cool thanks. Will watch

Century post!

Last edited:
ack error DX I'll add some more people and open up again. my internet is usually stable.

okay, i added more people and am opening up again. please do your best to be hasty ^^

Back