• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Offline! - 15TBT each! - Free add ons included! (Please see opening post!) Over 400 villagers!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi again.

Username: PacV

Villager: Gala the Normal Pig

Available: Whenever you are.

Add on: 50 NMTs.

Thank you so much.
Hello, I can start on Gala straight away and I'll DM you once she is ready. Thank you for you order! :)

@themysterybidder

Hi! I would like to adopt Papi! I have a free spot today :) are you available 6PM EST or later?

Also, could I have 1 stack of vines, 1 stack of wasp nests, and 1 stack each of Wood, Hardwood and Softwood?

Looking forward to it :)

ETA:
Username: Croissant
Villager: Papi
Availability: 6pm-10pm EST

@themysterybidder

Hi! I would like to adopt Papi! I have a free spot today :) are you available 6PM EST or later?

Also, could I have 1 stack of vines, 1 stack of wasp nests, and 1 stack each of Wood, Hardwood and Softwood?

Looking forward to it :)

ETA:
Username: Croissant
Villager: Papi
Availability: 6pm-10pm EST
Hello! Yes, I can be available at 6pm EST. I will have Papi ready for you along with your materials. I'll DM you nearer the time with a Dodo code. See you later and thank you for your order! 😀

@themysterybidder

hello, hello! first time doing this!! :> do the villagers need to be completely gone or is them being in boxes okay? and i'm actually trying to get roald for my husband, is that alright? his mayor name is BB and his island is yugen. if this isn't okay or doable, that's more than ok!! he'd love to have the 50 NMT option.

Username: griefseed
Villager: roald
Time Zone/Availability: EST | available whenever today, as soon as is convenient for you!

@themysterybidder

hello, hello! first time doing this!! :> do the villagers need to be completely gone or is them being in boxes okay? and i'm actually trying to get roald for my husband, is that alright? his mayor name is BB and his island is yugen. if this isn't okay or doable, that's more than ok!! he'd love to have the 50 NMT option.

Username: griefseed
Villager: roald
Time Zone/Availability: EST | available whenever today, as soon as is convenient for you!
Hello, and welcome! The plot will need to be empty with the villager moved out. If you go over to their house when you press A near the Nook sign on the house should be, 'Plot available'. I can have Roald and your NMTs ready in 45-60 minutes if that suits, if not please let me know. I will DM you once Roald is ready! Thank you for your order, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! 😀

Hello! Yes, I can be available at 6pm EST. I will have Papi ready for you along with your materials. I'll DM you nearer the time with a Dodo code. See you later and thank you for your order! 😀
Hi! I'm free a bit early - don't worry if you're not ready yet!

Username: Pokeking
Villager: Monty
Time Zone/Availability: Central Standard Time, Friday October 28 after 8pm

Thank you for your consideration.

Username: Pokeking
Villager: Monty
Time Zone/Availability: Central Standard Time, Friday October 28 after 8pm

Thank you for your consideration.
Thank you for your order, I will have Monty ready for collection at your required time/date. Please let me know if you would like 5 material stacks or 50 NMTs as your add on. 😀
@Pokeking, I've amended your add on to 100 NMTs as I updated my add on amount this morning. :)

Last edited:
Hi! This is my first time doing this so please lmk if I’m doing it wrong :)

Name:Kitty
Villager: Diana the snooty deer
Time zone: BST
Availability: whenever you’re free

Thanks!

Hi! This is my first time doing this so please lmk if I’m doing it wrong :)

Name:Kitty
Villager: Diana the snooty deer
Time zone: BST
Availability: whenever you’re free

Thanks!
Hello, and welcome! All the details are perfect, if you could let me know if you would like 100 NMTs or 5 material stacks as a free add on, I will have them ready with Diana. She should be ready in approximately 45-60 minutes, I will DM you once she's ready and you can collect whenever suits. Thank you for your order! 😀

Hello, and welcome! All the details are perfect, if you could let me know if you would like 100 NMTs or 5 material stacks as a free add on, I will have them ready with Diana. She should be ready in approximately 45-60 minutes, I will DM you once she's ready and you can collect whenever suits. Thank you for your order! 😀
I’ll take the NMT thank you!

Hi again.

-Name: PacV

-Villager: Tasha the Snooty Squirrel

-Available: Whenever you are.

Thank you so much in advance.

Hi again.

-Name: PacV

-Villager: Tasha the Snooty Squirrel

-Available: Whenever you are.

Thank you so much in advance.
Welcome back! I will have Tasha ready in about 45-60 minutes and DM you once she's ready. Would you like 100 NMTs or 5 material stacks? 😀

hello!! I am back again :) I would love to have Nana if possible, as she is the only normal monkey to exist ! My time zone is GMT+1, so we are in a similar timezone, I believe. Would it be possible for you to have her for pick up today? I really don't mind the time.

Username: apeisland
Villager requested: Nana
Availability (with time zone): GMT+1, ready for today or any other day.

<333🙈🙉🙊🐒🐵

hello!! I am back again :) I would love to have Nana if possible, as she is the only normal monkey to exist ! My time zone is GMT+1, so we are in a similar timezone, I believe. Would it be possible for you to have her for pick up today? I really don't mind the time.

Username: apeisland
Villager requested: Nana
Availability (with time zone): GMT+1, ready for today or any other day.

<333🙈🙉🙊🐒🐵
Hello, and welcome back! I can have Nana ready for you in 45-60 minutes if that suits? Please let me know if you would like 100 NMTs or 5 material stacks as the free add on. I will DM you once Nana is available for collection! :)

Hello, and welcome back! I can have Nana ready for you in 45-60 minutes if that suits? Please let me know if you would like 100 NMTs or 5 material stacks as the free add on. I will DM you once Nana is available for collection! :)
That is amazing thank you so much! And thank you so much for the free add-on you are so nice ! but I don't wanna bother you, you have always been so helpful and patient ! so it is fine as it is for me I don't need anything else 🥰<3

Back