• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Offline! - 15TBT each! - Free add ons included! (Please see opening post!) Over 400 villagers!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
@themysterybidder

Username: Glaishy
Villager: Kyle the wolf
Time Zone/Availability: anytime!
add-on: NMTs please :)

Thank you!!
Hello and welcome! Sorry for the delay in replying, I was in bed. I will start cycling Kyle out for you, and let you know via DM once he's ready for collection. Thank you for your order! :)

Username: skarmoury
Villager: Raddle the frog
Time Zone/Availability: timezone is GMT +8! I'm available most likely around 1 AM my timezone, so it's around 5 PM GMT :) If this timezone wont work then I'll be free the next few days!

Username: spicedb
Villager: Groucho the cranky bear
Time Zone/Availability: GMT+7. I should be available most of the day unless I’m sleeping!
I would also like NMTs!

*change of request because I ran into Mitzi on an island moments after I posted :eek:

Last edited:
Villager: Groucho the cranky bear
Time Zone/Availability: GMT+7. I should be available most of the day unless I’m sleeping!
I would also like NMTs!

*change of request because I ran into Mitzi on an island moments after I posted :eek:
Hello! Sorry for the delay in replying I was in bed, I can have Groucho ready in approximately 30 minutes if that suits? I'll DM once he's ready! Thank you for your order! 😀

Hey, Jenny! Are you open today?

Username: river
Villager: Purrl
Time Zone/Availability: GMT-3, I'll be available from now until around 10 p.m. GMT!

Hey, Jenny! Are you open today?

Username: river
Villager: Purrl
Time Zone/Availability: GMT-3, I'll be available from now until around 10 p.m. GMT!
Hello! I am open! I'm heading back home at the moment. I should be available in about 45 minutes and I will start on Purrl then if that's OK? I'll DM you once she's ready for collection. Would you like any add ons, details are in the opening post. Thank you for your order! 😀

Hello! I am open! I'm heading back home at the moment. I should be available in about 45 minutes and I will start on Purrl then if that's OK? I'll DM you once she's ready for collection. Would you like any add ons, details are in the opening post. Thank you for your order! 😀
Thank you! I'm making myself some lunch so I'll be available in an hour or so
DM me when you're ready! I'll be checking in here

And no need for any add ons, but thank you, you're very kind!

hey, it’s me again ^^

Villager: Cleo the snooty horse
Time Zone/Availability: I’ll be available for the next few hours! gonna run some errands but I’ll check back now and then.
add-on: IGB this time!

thank you in advance 🙏🏼

hey, it’s me again ^^

Villager: Cleo the snooty horse
Time Zone/Availability: I’ll be available for the next few hours! gonna run some errands but I’ll check back now and then.
add-on: IGB this time!

thank you in advance 🙏🏼
Welcome back! I can start on Cleo straight away and she should be ready within an hour. I'll let you know via DM once she's ready for collection. Thank you for your order! 😀

Awesome ;w; then I'd love to have Quillson the smug duck this time! I'll be around for the next couple of hours so take your time ^^
I will get started on Quillson right away and I'll DM you once he's ready. Probably about 45-60 minutes. Would you like any add ons (Details are in the opening post), and thank you for your order! 🙂

🌟Available on and off during the day until 9pm (GMT)! 🌟

Please remember add ons are supplied at no extra charge!

🎊Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and wishing you all a happy and healthy 2023! 🎊
2022123117251800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Happy new year Jenny! I’m back with another order ^^
Villager: Kitt the normal kangaroo
Time Zone/Availability: the usual time works for me!
add-ons aren’t needed buuuuut I’d love to take any spare real art or DIYs you have :D

Happy new year Jenny! I’m back with another order ^^
Villager: Kitt the normal kangaroo
Time Zone/Availability: the usual time works for me!
add-ons aren’t needed buuuuut I’d love to take any spare real art or DIYs you have :D
Happy New Year and welcome back! Apologies for the delay in replying, I was in bed. I have Kitt ready for you and will send you a DM shortly with a Dodo code.

I don't normally give away art or DIYs in this section, only what is stated in the add on section, but since I have a few in my storage I've made an exception this time. :)

Thank you for your order! :D

Back