• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Offline! - 15TBT each! - Free add ons included! (Please see opening post!) Over 400 villagers!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello! This is for Jan 11 :)
I'm actually available at 9 AM - 11 AM (PST) as well!
Hello again, thank you for confirming!
9am to 11am would be brilliant as the other times were going to be during the night for me! I'll DM you nearer the time with a Dodo code.
Thank you again for your order! 😀

good afternoon! I'm back for the usual : P
Username: spicedb
Villager: Goose the jock chicken
Time Zone/Availability: I'll be around until like 5PM your time :)
adds-on: IGB!

good afternoon! I'm back for the usual : P
Villager: Goose the jock chicken
Time Zone/Availability: I'll be around until like 5PM your time :)
adds-on: IGB!
Hello and welcome back! I can start on Goose straight away and he should be ready in 45-60 minutes. I will DM you once he and your add ons are ready for collection.
Thank you for your order! :)

Hi there!!
Username: Valliecat
Villager: Merry
Time Zone/Availability: EST, tonight I will probably be awake for the next hour or two, but usually I am online from 12pm to 2am EST! :)
Add-on: 100 NMTs please!

Hi there!!
Username: Valliecat
Villager: Merry
Time Zone/Availability: EST, tonight I will probably be awake for the next hour or two, but usually I am online from 12pm to 2am EST! :)
Add-on: 100 NMTs please!
Hello and welcome! I can have Merry ready for you in about an hour, but if you would prefer to wait until 12 noon, that's OK as I'll still be available then.
Thank you for your order! 😀

I just started my island so probably tomorrow or the the day after that 3PM-2AM
Thanks for confirming, feel free to DM me on whichever day and I will get you a Dodo code. I'm usually available between 6am and 9pm (GMT).
See you in a few days and good luck with your new island! 🙂

Hello there if you are available for orders i'd really like to order lucky the spooky dog!

Username: Eve
Villager: Lucky
Time Zone/Availability: GMT / I'll be around until about 8pm today
adds-on: bells please if that's okay

Hello there if you are available for orders i'd really like to order lucky the spooky dog!

Username: Eve
Villager: Lucky
Time Zone/Availability: GMT / I'll be around until about 8pm today
adds-on: bells please if that's okay
Good Morning and welcome! I can start on ol' Lucky shortly and I'll DM you once he and your add ons are ready for collection. They should be ready in just over an hour, if that suits? 🙂

Hello @themysterybidder!!! I’m so happy I can be back and order a villager from you. New year, new island :)

Username: Ash
Villager: Bunnie
Time Zone/Availability: Anytime
Add-on: NMT if possible, thank you again!
Hello and welcome back! Sorry about the delay in replying I was in bed! I will get started on Bunnie and I will DM you once she and your NMTs are ready for collection! 😀

hi Jenny, could I please adopt Kyle? I should have a plot open very soon :>

I'm available all day tomorrow and on Sunday/Monday I'm available after about 1pm EST (prob 6-7pm your time).

hi Jenny, could I please adopt Kyle? I should have a plot open very soon :>

I'm available all day tomorrow and on Sunday/Monday I'm available after about 1pm EST (prob 6-7pm your time).
Hello! You certainly can! I will have Kyle ready for you at your chosen time. Would you like any free ons?

Opening this for a few hours each day at present. I'm hoping to get opened full time in the next few weeks, as my puppy is still a bit of a handful! 🤣 I can't guarantee which times I'll be available, so please check back!

If you do order please bear with me, it might take a little longer than my usual 45-60 minutes, or please feel free to place an advance order and I will do my very best to have your villager ready!
quicksquarenew_20232197124748.jpg

Last edited:
I should be opened for a few hours tomorrow (Feb 24), I will update here when I can confirm times!

Last edited:
Long time no see~~ I’m back with another request! I hope you’ve been well ^^

Villager: Annalise the snooty horse
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: I’ll be around for the next 2-3 hours but if you’re not available we can try the next morning in your timezone.

Back