• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Offline! - 15TBT each! - Free add ons included! (Please see opening post!) Over 400 villagers!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
🌟Available for orders! 🌟
Please remember to include any free add-ons with your order if you require them!
🙂 (Details are in the opening post) 🙂

A month or two later, I've returned :) Hello again!

Username: cainhurst
Villager: Marshal
Time Zone/Availability: Anytime between 3pm-8pm GMT tomorrow (Jan 7th), if that works for you
Add-ons: 5mil IGB

I'm flexible with times so just let me know if the above isn't doable.

Time Zone/Availability: Anytime between 3pm-8pm GMT tomorrow (Jan 7th), if that works for you

Hello and welcome back! I will have Marshal and your 5 million IGB ready for you between those times! Feel free to DM me tomorrow when you come online and I'll send you a Dodo code.
Thank you for your order! 😀

Username: Serabee
Villager: Julia
Time Zone/Availability: Central Time (6 hours behind you). So I can do between 5-7 AM your time, or 7 PM-9PM your time.

I don't currently have a slot open, but I'll be TTing to get one open :)
I can get a slot open at any time as one of my villagers offered to move~
(also, I'll be back soon for Tucker and Shep ;))

Last edited:
Username: Serabee
Villager: Julia
Time Zone/Availability: Central Time (6 hours behind you). So I can do between 5-7 AM your time, or 7 PM-9PM your time.

I don't currently have a slot open, but I'll be TTing to get one open :)
I can get a slot open at any time as one of my villagers offered to move~
(also, I'll be back soon for Tucker and Shep ;))
Hello and welcome! I will have Julia ready between 5 - 7 am if you wish to collect her then, if not we can do the later time! Would you like any add ons? Details are in the opening post.

Hello and welcome! I will have Julia ready between 5 - 7 am if you wish to collect her then, if not we can do the later time! Would you like any add ons? Details are in the opening post.
Nope, no add-ons needed 😊 And 5 -7 works, I'm a night owl lol

And, if it's alright, I might be hitting you up at the later time (which would be tomorrow afternoon for me) for one of the other two I listed!

Nope, no add-ons needed 😊 And 5 -7 works, I'm a night owl lol

And, if it's alright, I might be hitting you up at the later time (which would be tomorrow afternoon for me) for one of the other two I listed!
I'm an early bird so that's a great time slot! No problem at all, everyone can order as often as they like! If you change your mind about the add ons at anytime feel free to let me know. See you in a few hours! 🙂

Back again with another order! o7

Username: spicedb
Villager: Monty the cranky monkey
Time Zone/Availability: I’m free for the next couple of hours~
add-ons: IGB would be appreciated :)

Back again with another order! o7

Username: spicedb
Villager: Monty the cranky monkey
Time Zone/Availability: I’m free for the next couple of hours~
add-ons: IGB would be appreciated :)
Hello and welcome back! I can get started on Monty for you straight away. It should be about 45-60 minutes. I will DM you once he's ready for collection.
Thank you for your order! :)

Heya! Sorry for the delay - I just restarted my island yesterday and was planning to scoot Marshal into one of those first three open plots you get, but hadn't realized those are personality-locked... had to run through enough of the tutorial to get the actual open plots that other villagers can move into. D'oh.

Anywho, I'm ready whenever you are! :D
Post automatically merged:

I'm back again already! :ROFLMAO: Wasting no time now that I'm actually able to build plots.

Villager: Ankha
Time Zone/Availability: I'm around for the next six hours or so, if that's doable!
EDIT: oops, forgot the addons. Material stacks of normal wood, please! ♥

Last edited:
Username: moonmonkey
Villager: Monty
Time Zone/Availability: PST +8 anytime in the next 24hr I need him I am desperate 😅
Hello and welcome! I can get started on the Magnificent Monty in about 20 minutes and he should be ready at no longer than an hour after that? If that suits? If it doesn't no worries, I can have him prepared until your ready! Would you like any free add ons? Details are in the opening post.
Thank you again for your order!
Edit - It appears you don't have enough TBT to purchase Monty. Here is a guide how to earn TBT, please feel free to order again when you have 15 TBT.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Good morning!

Username: river
Villager: Teddy
Time Zone/Availability: GMT-3, I'll be around for the next couple of hours, from now until around 2 p.m. GMT, after that it will be a little more complicated but we can make it work!

No add-ons necessary!

Good morning!

Username: river
Villager: Teddy
Time Zone/Availability: GMT-3, I'll be around for the next couple of hours, from now until around 2 p.m. GMT, after that it will be a little more complicated but we can make it work!

No add-ons necessary!
Hello and welcome back! I can start on Teddy straight away and should be ready in about 30 minutes. I'll send you a DM once he's ready!
On a side note: Teddy is sooo cute! 🐻

Hello and welcome back! I can start on Teddy straight away and should be ready in about 30 minutes. I'll send you a DM once he's ready!
On a side note: Teddy is sooo cute! 🐻

That's perfect! I've got a villager in boxes today so I'll just TT to tomorrow to get the spot clear.

And yes, I'm so excited to get Teddy, he is my last dreamie!! <3

Plot is clear! I'm ready when you are 💌

Last edited:
Username: hugs
Villager: ketchup
Time Zone/Availability: PST from 4 - 7 PM & then 8 - 10 PM

Can I get 2 mil and 3 stacks of wood for my add-ons? Thank you! :blush:

Username: hugs
Villager: ketchup
Time Zone/Availability: PST from 4 - 7 PM & then 8 - 10 PM

Can I get 2 mil and 3 stacks of wood for my add-ons? Thank you! :blush:
Hello, sorry for the delay in replying I was in bed. I can have Ketchup ready for you. Can I confirm which date this is for Jan 10 or Jan 11? The time zones sometimes get a little confusing for me! 🤣

Hello, sorry for the delay in replying I was in bed. I can have Ketchup ready for you. Can I confirm which date this is for Jan 10 or Jan 11? The time zones sometimes get a little confusing for me! 🤣
Hello! This is for Jan 11 :)
I'm actually available at 9 AM - 11 AM (PST) as well!

Back