• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

oh my BELL BAGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
some people's ideas are so ridiculous though
let's go back to the tent one
"i'm keeping the tent for the whole summer because camping"
you can't do ANYTHING until you pay off your tent, pretty much

The only things you can't do are:

-Get island
-Put up wallpaper/flooring
-Allow Saharah in your home
-Start getting house exteriors

They could make more than one character. One for the mayor and one for camping. :p

Three days later:
"Why can't I get the island? Everyone else has it, but why don't I have it????? HELP ME!"
"Can I get the island and keep my tent too???"

There is also about 10 threads about "Add friend codes for New Leaf here". I didn't mind it when the first 2 or 3 were made but then everyday someone just makes another one.

Untitledrfgsdgv.jpg

I'm sorry, I had too. xD

There is also about 10 threads about "Add friend codes for New Leaf here". I didn't mind it when the first 2 or 3 were made but then everyday someone just makes another one.

Yep, those drove me crazy too. I was going to all of them and linking them to the main thread, which was usually always on the first page and a few threads below theirs. -___-

How about the people that are STILL posting about how Wifi will be impossible across regions. Seriously? What kind of stupid thing is that to think when the Japanese version already has options for that?

How about the people that are STILL posting about how Wifi will be impossible across regions. Seriously? What kind of stupid thing is that to think when the Japanese version already has options for that?

I still see posts on tumblr that mention Tortimer no longer being the mayor because he died.

well i know for me personally i find the release day plans interesting
but i agree that discussing what you dont want in your town is pointless
sweethearts you can choose your maps
dont like the maps? reset the game it isnt that hard
dont like the villagers? make them want to leave

I just need to rant

some of these threads are physically killing me because they're so pointless and stupid and I know this thread is also pointless but UGH

"I'm gonna pay my tent off first and I'm only gonna go to the island in the summer"

THE TENT IS LIKE 20K PLEASE DONT
ok I'm done peace out homeslicies

Complains about pointless threads, makes an even more pointless thread.

Logic, you dont have any.

Yep, those drove me crazy too. I was going to all of them and linking them to the main thread, which was usually always on the first page and a few threads below theirs. -___-

That thread should be pinned to the top, then there would be no excuse whatsoever for making a new thread..

kalta said:
Complains about pointless threads, makes an even more pointless thread.

Logic, you dont have any.

If going by your logic, you too don't have any as you're complaining about their complain.

This is the kind of flaming and unnecessary rudeness I'm speaking of.

---

That thread should be pinned to the top, then there would be no excuse whatsoever for making a new thread..

The questions thread should be pinned. :/

If I, for some reason, came of as rude or something, I apologize as that was not my intention...
It's just that I find it highly unnecesary when people call on others on their complains, just let them be, there is absolutely nothing bad about complaining [if you're not going over the top, that is], and it is preferable if they speak their mind rather than keep it bottled.

I apologize once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back