• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

oh my BELL BAGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really happy that you decided to make another pointless thread to complain about pointless threads.

And yes, if you feel a thread should be closed, please report it and we will take a look at it. (I wonder how I found this thread...) I don't guarantee you that we will close it but we will look and make a decision. Considering how many posts we get on here everyday, it's impossible for us to see everything so we rely on your reports.

For the record, stickied threads are not always the solution. We have 4 stickies in this board and it already looks cluttered. Some of them however can be retired when the game launches and new threads can be stickied.

Finally, this sums up what I was going to say:
These forums are for discussion of the game in whatever manner people would like. If you don't like a thread or discussion, don't read it. You have absolutely zero right to tell people their discussion is stupid. This kind of negative attitude does NOT make a good community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back