Okay so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peekab00m said:
AndyB said:
Peekab00m said:
AndyB said:
I told you Thunder. I told you. *Shakes head*

Seriously, Peeka, go and edit your posts! If you want to say something else to another person, add an @ in there. It works wonders!
Alright sir.

I will now use your @ sign.
Good. Andy's @ sign.
Just saves you double posting and looking like an annoying like butthead. :3
Yes sir.

*bows*

Anyway. @-Ontopic ~

@ Josh - Syrup and bacon is good!!

@ Andy - Happy?
psychonaut's recommendation:

for purposes of vertical stretching, sometimes going back and deleting the empty lines is for the best. point: the @'s don't really need to be separated THAT badly. spacing like that's an awesome way of separating your thoughts though. and really, it's just up to personal preference.

edit: also, cereal and OJ. good *censored.2.0*.

Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
AndyB said:
Peekab00m said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Good. Andy's @ sign.
Just saves you double posting and looking like an annoying like butthead. :3
Yes sir.

*bows*

Anyway. @-Ontopic ~

@ Andy - Happy?

for purposes of vertical stretching, sometimes going back and deleting the empty lines is for the best. point: the @'s don't really need to be separated THAT badly. spacing like that's an awesome way of separating your thoughts though. and really, it's just up to personal preference.

I like to add spaces.

Annnd, nono. Replace orange juice with SUNNY-D
acmlmglasses.gif

Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
AndyB said:
Yes sir.

*bows*

Anyway. @-Ontopic ~

@ Andy - Happy?

I like to add spaces.

acmlmglasses.gif
it's awwrighttt

either way, cereal + oj = good *censored.2.0*, no exceptions.

Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:

I like to add spaces.

acmlmglasses.gif
it's awwrighttt

either way, cereal + oj = good *censored.2.0*, no exceptions.
Eating cereal and drinking orange juice reminds me of the family guy episode where stewie is doing that and watching the smurfs. There making a smurf movie!! :D

Ontopic . Skydragon curry, and chocolate milk. MMMMMM The curry is hot.

but orange juice and cereal IS on topic... whut.

I tried noodles, frozen spicy chicken, and salsa one time.

ate the chicken (gagged it down) and threw the rest away. pace picante is not the thing to add to noodles, chillun's.

Psychonaut said:

ate the chicken (gagged it down) and threw the rest away. pace picante is not the thing to add to noodles, chillun's.
My mom dosent know how to make noodles. Well she does.. but she does it wrong.
How she does it is.. She puts the seasoning in when there boiling so it like makes me flavor more, which tastes nasty.

T_T

Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:

How she does it is.. She puts the seasoning in when there boiling so it like makes me flavor more, which tastes nasty.

T_T
IIRC, that just boils all the salt out of the water/separates it, or something like that.

if you want more flavor, either drain the water out and then stir in the seasoning (which is what I do, fukken nom), or drain a bit of the water, and then add the seasoning.

adding the seasoning before the noodles doesn't really do anything, or so I've experienced. I haven't tried putting the seasoning and noodles in at the same time, though that would probably result how she's trying to.

i dunno. /internet ramen guy

Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:

T_T
IIRC, that just boils all the salt out of the water/separates it, or something like that.

if you want more flavor, either drain the water out and then stir in the seasoning (which is what I do, fukken nom), or drain a bit of the water, and then add the seasoning.

adding the seasoning before the noodles doesn't really do anything, or so I've experienced. I haven't tried putting the seasoning and noodles in at the same time, though that would probably result how she's trying to.

Yeah I stop it from boiling and remove it off the burner and then dump a bit out and add the seasoning.

*censored.2.0* I want noodles now.

Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:

T_T

Yeah I stop it from boiling and remove it off the burner and then dump a bit out and add the seasoning.

*censored.3.0*ing noodles, how do they work?

I have eaten jelly beans on a ritz cracker covered with easy cheese.

edit: and enjoyed it. I recommend it.

Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:

*censored.3.0*ing noodles, how do they work?

I have eaten jelly beans on a ritz cracker covered with easy cheese.
EW cheese and jelly beans.

When I was a child in girl guides we had some pancake thing, I put jam on pancakes, I do remember I didn't like it. Hence, my dislike for jam.

girl guides? that like the fireside girls or something?

wait, canadian girl scoots. nvm.

don't bash it till you've tried it, btw. *censored.2.0*'s so om nom nom

Psychonaut said:

Yes.. like fireside girls. {Phenius and Ferb?} < speaking of them today I watched the hour long summer is yours special.

But, Cream cheese & ritz crackers. Mmmm

Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:

Yes.. like fireside girls. {Phenius and Ferb?} < speaking of them today I watched the hour long summer is yours special.

ez-cheez works just as well

also, yes phineas and ferb

there's some kinda soy sauce (that's actually a sauce, not the soy sauce liquid stuff) that I've had with corn dogs and chicken strips.. but it isn't weird, I wouldn't think.. if you're having the sauce to begin with.

Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:

there's some kinda soy sauce (that's actually a sauce, not the soy sauce liquid stuff) that I've had with corn dogs and chicken strips.. but it isn't weird, I wouldn't think.. if you're having the sauce to begin with.
Barbecue sauce on hot dawgs.

Ez-cheez? Like spray cheese? lol.

Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:

not as carayzee as asian bbq sauce on it. ;D

spray cheez is the *censored.2.0*. could nom that *censored.2.0* by itself if it didn't dry up my mouth so much/require dozens of bottles of water

Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepgirl guides? that like the fireside girls or something?

spray cheez is the *censored.2.0*. could nom that *censored.2.0* by itself if it didn't dry up my mouth so much/require dozens of bottles of water
I still dont know what it is..

Photo perhaps?

Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepgirl guides? that like the fireside girls or something?

Photo perhaps?
motivatoreasycheese.png

that what you meant/asked for?

Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:

Photo perhaps?
motivatoreasycheese.png

that what you meant/asked for?
Ew it is spray cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back