Okay so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepgirl guides? that like the fireside girls or something?
spray cheez is the *censored.2.0*. could nom that *censored.2.0* by itself if it didn't dry up my mouth so much/require dozens of bottles of water
I still dont know what it is..

Photo perhaps?
motivatoreasycheese.png

that what you meant/asked for?
Cheddar'n bacon ftw :eek:

Psychonaut said:
you know it.

it don't get much better than that. (y)
Pssst, get back on topic.

Anyone have gravy and rice before? I haven't just wondering if it would be good.

Thunderstruck said:
Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepgirl guides? that like the fireside girls or something?
I still dont know what it is..

Photo perhaps?
motivatoreasycheese.png

FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS ME.

peeka, i am/was on topic. :<

the topic is: what is the most *censored.3.0*ed up thing you, the poster, has eaten.

srs bzns.

I've eaten the seasoning packets out of ramen noodles w/o noodles or anything, before.. but that's more unhealthy, not so much weird..

edit: rice and gravy is om nom nom in the south, and apple pie and ice cream = <3

Psychonaut said:
Thunderstruck said:
Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
motivatoreasycheese.png

the topic is: what is the most *censored.3.0*ed up thing you, the poster, has eaten.

srs bzns.

I've eaten the seasoning packets out of ramen noodles w/o noodles or anything, before.. but that's more unhealthy, not so much weird..

edit: rice and gravy is om nom nom in the south, and apple pie and ice cream = <3
Good with ritz crackers :B

Thunderstruck said:
Psychonaut said:
Thunderstruck said:
Psychonaut said:
motivatoreasycheese.png

srs bzns.

Good with ritz crackers :B
That photo is making my stomach hurt.

Thunderstruck said:
Psychonaut said:
Thunderstruck said:
Psychonaut said:
motivatoreasycheese.png

srs bzns.

Good Godly with ritz crackers :B
fixed that, for you.

White rice with honey mustard and ketchup.

Raisin english muffin with melted cheese and ham.

ryudo_dragoon said:
White rice with honey mustard and ketchup.

Raisin english muffin with melted cheese and ham.
I want this.

as disgusting as that sounds, it's got to be epic.

Frosting on graham crackers. IT IS UBER AWESOMNESS!

Also, I got bored and put cheese whiz on my vanilla ice cream one time, it tastes like cheese ice cream, and I thought it was pretty good.

Sardines and mustard is good.

I always mix all of the sodas and get a "suicide" whenever we go to McDonalds or somewhere were you fill up your drink.

twinkinator said:
Frosting on graham crackers. IT IS UBER AWESOMNESS!

Also, I got bored and put cheese whiz on my vanilla ice cream one time, it tastes like cheese ice cream, and I thought it was pretty good.

Sardines and mustard is good.

I always mix all of the sodas and get a "suicide" whenever we go to McDonalds or somewhere were you fill up your drink.
Yes the soda one. Here we call is swamp water.

Macaroni and cheese with corn. Idk why, but it's good.
Plus sausage and syrup. I always eat sausage with syrup. <3

Hot chocolate with cinnamon. I got that one from back when I read the Series of Unfortunate Events books.

John102 said:
Hot chocolate with cinnamon. I got that one from back when I read the Series of Unfortunate Events books.
I got that when my mom put cinnamon in my hot chocolate and said it was like chocolate.

I put barbecue sauce on like anything from fast food places. also, crushed up non-cooked instant noodles with the seasoning stuff on it is good, but spicy and dehydrating... i also don't eat my cereal with milk, or put anything on my hot dogs (plain) :p. peanut butter on waffles is awesome, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back