• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "Promise of the World Music Box Version Howl's Moving Castle":

G-D---C-
E---D-A-

High A, all other notes low.

Vecherom: Unfortunately, the majority of "Crash Team Racing - N. Sanity Beach Map Music" cannot be recreated accurately as a town tune because it has too many half-step notes in a row. I can make an inaccurate version for you if you'd like, or I can try a different song entirely. Just let me know what you'd like me to do.

I dont mind the inaccurate version! Thanks for the heads up!

Okay, here is my attempt at "Crash Team Racing - N. Sanity Beach Map Music":

A-EFD--B
DE-F-FED

High A, all other notes low. It's really quite far off from the original, but it's as close as I could get using the all natural notes in a town tune.

Okay, here is my attempt at "Crash Team Racing - N. Sanity Beach Map Music":

A-EFD--B
DE-F-FED

High A, all other notes low. It's really quite far off from the original, but it's as close as I could get using the all natural notes in a town tune.

No worries, thank you so much! Just having the roots within Crash is good enough for me. Town tunes usually sound distorted to me anyways

That's true, when villagers play the songs, sometimes they really mess with them.

Anyway, I'm always taking requests, if anyone has any. :)

Perhaps someone has a holiday-themed town tune they'd like me to make? In keeping with my Don't Starve holiday avatar and signature picture, I'll share the one I'm currently using, "The Starver's Carol":

AA-DD-EF
EDD--zzz

All the low notes.

Happy Winter's Feast! ^_^

Here is "Jingle Bells":

EEE-EEE-
EGCDE---

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "Jingle Bell Rock":

CCC-BBB-
ABAE---z

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "No Mercy- #Overwatch Original Song by The Living Tombstone (Feat. BlackGryphon & LittleJayneyCakes)":

AAACE-C-
AAACE-C-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Nyannyan cosplay hit or miss guess they never miss huh- tiktokV":

AAB--GAA
AAB-G---

Here is "No Mercy- #Overwatch Original Song by The Living Tombstone (Feat. BlackGryphon & LittleJayneyCakes)":

AAACE-C-
AAACE-C-

Here is "Nyannyan cosplay hit or miss guess they never miss huh- tiktokV":

AAB--GAA
AAB-G---

bro THANK YOU

Here is "Main Street USA - Disneyland Paris - Music loop":

EE-FG-E-
C---zzzz

Here is "Main Street USA - Disneyland Paris - Music loop":

EE-FG-E-
C---zzzz

BF7CD378-F096-4636-A990-AB2F3DB37DF6.jpg

Is this right?

That looks just right to me, Eevee23! Does it sound right? If you don't like how it sounds, just let me know, and I can try to do a different part of the song, or another song altogether.

Here is "The Map Page / Bonus Level - Super Smash Bros. Brawl":

A--CA--C
AGEDE---

Low E and D, all other notes high.

That looks just right to me, Eevee23! Does it sound right? If you don't like how it sounds, just let me know, and I can try to do a different part of the song, or another song altogether.

Here is "The Map Page / Bonus Level - Super Smash Bros. Brawl":

A--CA--C
AGEDE---

Low E and D, all other notes high.

thank you so much! it sounds great!!

So, I've discovered I have a bit of a knack for turning songs into town tunes. If anyone has a song they'd like me to help them turn into the town tune format, just ask!

If you have a request, please post a link to a sound file or a video with the song in it so that I can hear it.
This will also ensure that you will absolutely 100% for sure get the correct song that you want, when I search for songs myself, I sometimes find the wrong one.

You can specify which seconds of the song you would like done, if you have a preference.
Please note that Town Tunes are generally able to contain about 2-5 seconds of a song in them.

Also note: in town tunes, there are only eight different tones that can be played, A, B, C, D, E, F and G. There are no sharps or flats. There are a low and a high version of all of the notes except for F, which has only one, right in the middle. I'll specify whether the notes are the high or low version if I create a town tune for you.

Also! - means a sustain (the straight line mouth frog note) and z means a rest (the sleeping frog note).

(Please be warned that some songs might be in a particular key or at a speed that makes it impossible for them to sound right in the town tune format, although I'll do my best with every request.)

Any requests? :)

Not sure if you are still doing this, but I think that the opening from "Storybook" from the new christopher robin movie would be quite fun! (My town is slightly based off of the hundred acre wood).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9plgre-131M&list=PLohYzz4btpaTtbmRUo_XxURcY-WIHHMCj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back