• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "Johnny Tillotson - (Wait 'Til You See) My Gidget":

FFE-F-EF
-F---zzz

Low E.

Here is "Gidget":

C-DD---D
-DE-C-F-

All the low notes.

I have come with more requests!

1) Earth,Wind,Fire and Air
1:56-2:03 if possible. Or just the first little bit repeated maybe?
I?m not getting my hopes up though because i?m thinking it might not fit.

2)Memories
23:48-24:00
Just the main notes and this is a really slowed down version so the tempo would def be sped up in town tunes which is totally fine.
This one should fit~

3) same link as above but from 52:27-52:34 if it works

Thanks so much in advance!

Here is "Hex Girls":

E---G---
GAAA---z

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "Little Witch Academia (TV) Original Soundtrack Disc 1":

A-DAA-AB
CDBAA---

First A and first D are low, all other notes are high. I did have to speed it up a lot to fit the whole musical phrase into the town tune. You might try changing the placement of the - sustain lines to change the timing if it doesn't sound quite right to you.

Unfortunately the second part of that video that you requested has a combination of sharps and flats that cannot be accurately recreated as a town tune. I can make an inaccurate version if you'd like, or I can try a different part of the song or a different song, just let me know.

Here is "Hex Girls":

E---G---
GAAA---z

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "Little Witch Academia (TV) Original Soundtrack Disc 1":

A-DAA-AB
CDBAA---

First A and first D are low, all other notes are high. I did have to speed it up a lot to fit the whole musical phrase into the town tune. You might try changing the placement of the - sustain lines to change the timing if it doesn't sound quite right to you.

Unfortunately the second part of that video that you requested has a combination of sharps and flats that cannot be accurately recreated as a town tune. I can make an inaccurate version if you'd like, or I can try a different part of the song or a different song, just let me know.

Perfection!
Thank you so much
If you could go ahead and make an inaccurate version of that last one I’d be grateful!

Okay, here's an inaccurate version of that part of "Little Witch Academia (TV) Original Soundtrack Disc 1":

G-A-E-F-
B-C-G-A-

The first G and the first A are high, all other notes are low.

Here is "Bungou Stray Dogs Season 3 - Ending Full『Lily』by Luck Life":

A--GG--G
C-BAG---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Hi! Me again~ Just gonna give you some links for songs to work with for my new Love Live: Sunshine themed town .o.

It's going to be Guilty Kiss themed (which is a subunit of the main unit), so I wanted to use one of their main songs as the town tune!

Strawberry Trapper from :52 to :56-57-ish!

Thank you! :3​

Here is " Guilty Kiss「Strawberry Trapper」「Guilty Night, Guilty Kiss!":

CBzzCBzz
CBzzzzzz

Or, with inaccurate timing, but more of the musical phrase:

CBCBCBzz
CBCBCB--

Hi! This is my first time requesting so I hope I'm doing it right... I would like this song https://youtu.be/WCZ9-Z2WYqI and I would like the very beginning, anywhere between 0:00 and 0:08 is fine! Feel free to simplify it or etc as you wish! thank you so much!

Here is "Cytus - Les Parfums de L'Amour":

A-A-C-C-
-BGEB-A-

Low E, all other notes high. It's not exactly right because the original song has too many half-step notes in a row to accurately recreate as a town tune, but it's only the very last note that's off; it should really be an A# but there are no sharps and flats in town tunes. I can try a different song or a different part of that song if you'd like, just let me know.

Here is "Cytus - Les Parfums de L'Amour":

A-A-C-C-
-BGEB-A-

Low E, all other notes high. It's not exactly right because the original song has too many half-step notes in a row to accurately recreate as a town tune, but it's only the very last note that's off; it should really be an A# but there are no sharps and flats in town tunes. I can try a different song or a different part of that song if you'd like, just let me know.

I think it's great! Thank you so much! :D

Here is "Rainbow Connection (From "The Muppet Movie"/Soundtrack Version)":

E-E-E-G-
E--CE---

High G, all other notes low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back