• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Frequency! I'm glad you like it! :)

And there's no need to apologize for posting when I'm offline, Cedar_Leaf. It says right in the title of my thread, "Post anytime!" So you can post your request no matter what time it is, and I'll make your town tunes for you when I get back. :)

Anyway, here is "Sweeney Todd (7/8) Movie CLIP - By the Sea (2007) HD":

B----BBG
E-G---zz

Low E, all other notes high.

Last edited:
No need to apologize for posting when I'm offline, Cedar_Leaf. It says right in the title of my thread, "Post anytime!" So you can post your request no matter what time it is, and I'll make your town tunes for you when I get back. :)

Anyway, here is "Sweeney Todd (7/8) Movie CLIP - By the Sea (2007) HD":

B----BBG
E-G---zz

Low E, all other notes high.

Omg, love it! Thanks so much! :>

You're welcome!

Anyone have any town tune requests? I'm always taking them, and anyone can make as many requests as they want. :)

could i have this please? the time is from 0:46 to 0:55. it may be too long in some parts, so feel free to shorten it

thank you for always doing this!

Last edited:
Here is "Godzilla KOTM - Mothra’s Song - Bear McCreary (Official Video)":

DCBB--E-
GFEE---z

High G, all other notes low.

Could i request a tune from this song, if you can? 1:02-1:04, whatever works. :)

Last edited:
Here is "the GazettE - PLEDGE":

D---ADFC
G-F-A-E-

D, E, and the first A are low, second A and all other notes are high. And I also like seeing other fans of Don't Starve around the internet. You can probably guess who I main. ^o^;>

Here is "EVERGLOW - Bon Bon Chocolat (Color Coded Lyrics Eng/Rom/Han/가사)":

D-A-GFG-
A-F-F---

Low D, all other notes high.

Last edited:
hi there! could i get this from 0:18 to the very end of 0:23?
if it's not too much trouble, could i also get this from 1:31 to 1:38? thank you so much!

Unfortunately, that part of "Luigi's Mansion GCN - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Music" cannot be accurately recreated as a town tune because it has three half-step notes in a row, and a town tune can't do that with all natural notes. I can make an inaccurate town tune if you'd like, or I can try a different part of the same song.

Here is "Floro Sapien Caverns Super Paper Mario Music Extended HD":

D--CD---
DD-CDCF-

All the low notes.

Unfortunately, that part of "Luigi's Mansion GCN - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Music" cannot be accurately recreated as a town tune because it has three half-step notes in a row, and a town tune can't do that with all natural notes. I can make an inaccurate town tune if you'd like, or I can try a different part of the same song.

Here is "Floro Sapien Caverns Super Paper Mario Music Extended HD":

D--CD---
DD-CDCF-

All the low notes.

i suppose you could make an inaccurate version? i just really like that part of the song. sorry for the trouble
the other song is perfect, thank you so much! :)

Here is "the GazettE - PLEDGE":

D---ADFC
G-F-A-E-

D, E, and the first A are low, second A and all other notes are high. And I also like seeing other fans of Don't Starve around the internet. You can probably guess who I main. ^o^;>

Here is "EVERGLOW - Bon Bon Chocolat (Color Coded Lyrics Eng/Rom/Han/가사)":

D-A-GFG-
A-F-F---

Low D, all other notes high.

That’s awesome thank you!! Yes I can see that ahah. I love to play wickerbottom most because I like being able to dig stuff up early on xD

Here is my attempt at "Luigi's Mansion GCN - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Music":

ABC-F-E-
--C---D-
--B-D-C-
--A---zz

All the low notes. The part you asked for was twice as long as a town tune, so I did a double one. You can use whatever part of it you like, or you can try shortening it by removing the sustain lines to fit more of the notes in if you don't mind changing the timing.

Here is my attempt at "Luigi's Mansion GCN - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Music":

ABC-F-E-
--C---D-
--B-D-C-
--A---zz

All the low notes. The part you asked for was twice as long as a town tune, so I did a double one. You can use whatever part of it you like, or you can try shortening it by removing the sustain lines to fit more of the notes in if you don't mind changing the timing.

the first one sounds so good, it doesn't even need changing. thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back