• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome!

I'm always taking requests, if anyone has any. Anyone can make as many requests as they like. :)

Here is "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Opening Full『LiSA - Gurenge』【ENG Sub】":

FEF---FE
F---FEC-

All the low notes.

And:

D-D-B--B
-BDBAB--

First two D's are low, third D and all other notes are high.

Does anyone have any town tune requests? I'm always taking them, and anyone can make as many requests as they want. :)

MissPink, please post a link to a sound file or a video with the song in it so that I can hear it, and I'll be happy to make a town tune for you. :)

Here is "Somewhere Over the Rainbow - The Wizard of Oz (1/8) Movie CLIP (1939) HD":

C---C---
B-GAB-C-

First C is low, last two C's and all other notes are high.

Here is "Buttercup":

AA--GGFE
-E---zzz

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "Twenty One Pilots: Slowtown":

E---D---
BDB---A-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Disney World's Magic Kingdom Entrance Audio Loop":

G-E-F-D-
E---zzzz

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "Sufjan Stevens - Love Yourself [Official Audio]":

DCDCD-C-
G---zzzz

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Hello hope it's okay if I have more than one song request. I think I replied in here before but didn't respond until now.

Here is the first song: Final Fantasy 8: Eyes on Me
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4qcW0oiLKHg
Somewhere from 1:29-1:47 would be good. What's most important is the lyrics for this song. So adding in "I kind of liked it your way,how you shyly placed your eyes on me... " would definitely be the best!

Next I'll just put the title of the video: Cloud Smiles- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children OST
There are many parts so could you maybe do more than one for this song? Thank you!
I really liked 2:53-3:10 and 2:28-2:47. For this just whatever will sound the prettiest would be fine. I have other requests for you but this will do for now. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back