• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "Mr. Sandman - The Chordettes":

CEGBAGEC
DFACB---

E and the first two C's are low, last C and all other notes are high.

And if by "How much is a request?" you're asking if you need to compensate me for it with bells or anything, the answer is, "nothing." I do this for free because it's fun and I like helping people. :)

Here is "Harvest Moon TOTT - Konohana Inside House":

EDCDECEA
G---E-EF

High A and G, all other notes low. I couldn't fit the whole section that you wanted into a town tune, so it cuts off abruptly. If you'd rather it not sound so cut off, you can turn the last four notes into rests (sleeping frog notes) instead.

Last edited:
Aw man, thank you so much! I've never fiddled with the town tune before, but I love the heck out of it T^T

Last edited:
You're welcome!

Does anyone have any town tune requests? I'm always taking them, and anyone can make as many requests as they like. :)

Here is "Fall Out Boy - Stay Frosty Royal Milk Tea (Audio)":

GzGzGzG
DzGzGzG

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "The Lonely Shepherd (Kill Bill Soundtrack) Gheorghe Zamfir":

AGA-----
---zzzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is your request, Maria of Moonlake:

B--CA---
A--BG---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. I don't read Chinese, and I don't know enough Japanese to know what the name of the song is, or I would have written it in. ^o^;>

Does anyone have any town tune requests? I'm always taking them, and anyone can make as many as they want. :)

Here is "274 - K.K. Cruisin' (Aircheck)":

EzzzDzzz
zzEzCAzz

Top line is all high notes, bottom line is all low notes.

I wasn't able to do the part at 0:11 because the combination of sharps and flats cannot be accurately recreated using all natural notes in a town tune. So I did the very beginning of the song instead. If you'd like me to do the part you originally linked, just let me know, and I can make a slightly inaccurate town tune of it.

Do you know what's the pocket camp town tune? I'm not sure if you have pocket camp but if you need the link lmk.

Here is "274 - K.K. Cruisin' (Aircheck)":

EzzzDzzz
zzEzCAzz

Top line is all high notes, bottom line is all low notes.

I wasn't able to do the part at 0:11 because the combination of sharps and flats cannot be accurately recreated using all natural notes in a town tune. So I did the very beginning of the song instead. If you'd like me to do the part you originally linked, just let me know, and I can make a slightly inaccurate town tune of it.

i'm sorry but could you do the part i linked so i can judge them?

Emolga59:

https://www.belltreeforums.com/show...st-Anytime!)&p=8218114&viewfull=1#post8218114

You can use the "search thread" option to see if I've done a town tune before if you have any more requests. I'm happy to do any request that I haven't already done, or if the one I already did doesn't suit your needs, I can make a new one using a different part of the same song.

Here is that part of "274 - K.K. Cruisin' (Aircheck)":

FAE--CG-
-----DCB

A and G are high, all other notes are low. If you don't like the way the last three notes stop abruptly, you can replace them with z's to be silent. And please keep in mind that it is inaccurate, and I am not able to make it more accurate because of how the notes in town tunes work.

Last edited:
There are a few different ways I could go with "twenty one pilots: Truce [OFFICIAL VIDEO]":

GdGdgdGd
GdGdgdGd

Or:

gdGdgdGd
gdGdgdGd

Or:

G---zzzz
G---zzzz

For all of those, uppercase letters are high notes, lowercase letters are low notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back