• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome!

Does anyone have any town tune requests? I'm always taking them, and anyone can make as many requests as they like. :)

Here is "Teru Teru Bozu [Lyrics]":

E---EDE-
E---EDE-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Could I have part of this song, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBbeuXW8Nko? (Love Cherry Motion by Choerry of LOONA)

Any part would do, but the beginning of the chorus would be great? ("ppajyeosseo love cherry motion" part.)

If you can't do that part, any part will do! Thanks! (If you can't do it at all, I'll come up with a new one. Thanks!!!)

Here is "[MV] (LOONA/Choerry) "Love Cherry Motion"":

C-DF-FFF
D-E-EFG-

High G, all other notes low. I'm not familiar with the song, so I'm not sure which part is the chorus, so I had to guess. If I didn't do the right part, please tell me which seconds of the video the part you want plays during, and I'll make you another town tune.

Here is "2-28. Kirby Dance (Short) - KIRBY STAR ALLIES: THE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK":

AGABABC-
GE---zzz

Low E, all other notes high.
That was the first half. Since the song is so short, I did the second half, too.

GF-ED-EC
--C---zz

G and the second C are high, first C and all other notes are low.

Here is "Hyness (Hooded) Battle - Kirby Star Allies Music":

DCGFDCGF
DCGFD---

All the high notes.

You're welcome!

Does anyone have any town tune requests? I'm always taking them, and anyone can make as many requests as they like. :)

Here is "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba EP 19 Ending Full『Kamado Tanjiro no Uta』":

DBB-CB--
DAA-BA--

Low D, all other notes high.

Here is "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Ending Full『FictionJunction feat. LiSA - from the edge』":

GAB-B-B-
CB-B-B--

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Hey! Been a while since I made a request, but since I'm making a new town tomorrow I felt a new town tune is in order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj9BL8VjrpA

I'd like it to start from 0:10 and end at 0:16-17, however if it can't work out then 0:14-15 works as well.

Give this comment a like when you've come around to finishing it so I can find it a little easier. Thanks a ton!

Here is "Flower Garden - Yoshi's Island":

GFG--FEF
ECAG---z

First two G's are high, last G and all other notes are low. It's slightly inaccurate because the first F should really be an F#, but that would cause there to be three half-step notes in a row, and town tunes can't do that with all natural notes. But it should be quite close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back