• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean the background music that's playing at 42:00 in that video, or the town tune thing that plays when Goldie starts talking at 42:05? Because if it's the town tune thing, I've done that one before as well, since they're actually two parts of the same song:

https://www.belltreeforums.com/show...st-Anytime!)&p=8122595&viewfull=1#post8122595

If this still isn't right, please let me know, and I'll try my best to make the town tune that you're looking for.

There are a few different ways I could go with "twenty one pilots: Truce [OFFICIAL VIDEO]":

GdGdgdGd
GdGdgdGd

Or:

gdGdgdGd
gdGdgdGd

Or:

G---zzzz
G---zzzz

For all of those, uppercase letters are high notes, lowercase letters are low notes.

I used the second one, it is nice, thank you!

It's the second one I linked, then. The Pocket Camp main theme. Does it not sound right to you? It's this one:

BDGCEA--
BDGA---z

First B, first D, first C, and first E are low. All other notes are high.

Here is "Recollection and regret":

E---FED-
--CDE---

All the low notes.

And:

G----FE-
--EFED--

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "Ready As I'll Ever Be Music Video �� | Tangled: The Series | Disney Channel":

G-FED-CB
A---zzzz

And that song is amazing, by the way. I'd never heard it before. So thanks for introducing me to that. :)

Last edited:
Here is "Fly Me To The Moon - Lofi Cover (Prod. YungRhythm)":

CBAGFGAC
BAGFE---

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is ""MELANCHOLIA" Music Box |Sad, creepy song|":

D---D-E-
F---D---

All the low notes.

Here is "Darklands March - Randall D. Standridge - Grade 2, Grand Mesa Music":

EDEFEE--
FEFGFF--

Thank you so much! We played Darklands March in band class. I wanted it as my town tune...lolol

Here is "Frank Ocean - In My Room (Lyric Video)":

E-D-----
E-G-D-DCC

High G, all other notes low. The last line is exactly one note too long. If you want to keep the timing of the song the same, you'll have to leave off the last C. If you're okay with changing the timing a little in order to include the whole musical phrase, you can remove one or more of the sustain lines - and scoot the whole song over. Perhaps something like this:

E-D----E
-G-D-DCC

Or:

E-D---E-
G-D-DCC-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back