• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly, meggiewes! Please post a link to a sound file or a video with the song in it so that I can hear it, and specify which seconds of the song you would like done, if you have a preference.

No problem! It took me a bit to decide on the part that would most likely sound the best.
Here is the link
And the part that I think would sound best is at 59-60ish.

Here is "Darling in the FranXX OP/Opening Full「KISS OF DEATH - Mika Nakashima x Hyde」":

D-CB-C-D
---zzzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Hi!

Is it at all possible to make my favourite all time song.. (Devo - Whip it) as a town tune?
Preferably 0:10-0:16 but I?m happy with whatever

https://youtu.be/j_QLzthSkfM?t=10

I also have another song request but I?m not sure it can be done. If it can.. anything from the 0:08-onwards mark would be such a pleasure.

https://youtu.be/AOShbNkxkX8?t=8

Thank you!
<3

You are a saint for doing this :blush: would you mind trying to do an old favorite of mine.

Fukai Mori from 1:00-1:07 I?m not sure it will fit

https://youtu.be/qIoDWTF0qSo Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Wow, so many requests at once! :D

Here is "Devo - Whip It (Video)":

EEABD---
E---B---

First two E's are low, third E and all other notes are high.

Here is "Yoko Kanno- Sora":

G-D----G
FEC---zz

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "Portal - 'Still Alive'":

FEDD-E-G
FEDD-E--

All the low notes.

Here is "Comateens ‎– Don't Come Back - 1984":

D-----E-
F---E-D-

All the low notes.

Here is "Devo - Time Out For Fun.wmv":

CFCCGFC-
zzzzzzzz

G and the third C are high, all other notes are low. I wasn't able to do the part immediately after the part I did because of the combination of sharp and flat notes, so I did just the one line. If you'd like me to do an inaccurate version of that part, I can, or I can do another part of the song if you'd like, just let me know.

Here is "Do As Infinity (Fukai Mori)":

D-EF-G-A
---zzzzz

Low D and E, high G and A.

Here is "BTS 'Save ME' Official MV":

A-A-AGE-
--zzzzzz

Low E, all other notes high. I couldn't fit the rest of the musical phrase into the town tune without messing up the timing. I can make an inaccurate version that fits the whole phrase in if you'd like, just let me know.

That was a lot of songs! So if I missed anyone, please post again letting me know, and I'll make your town tunes for you. :)

Thank you!! I have a terrible ear for this so its greatly appreciated

Here is "Devo - Time Out For Fun.wmv":

CFCCGFC-
zzzzzzzz

G and the third C are high, all other notes are low. I wasn't able to do the part immediately after the part I did because of the combination of sharp and flat notes, so I did just the one line. If you'd like me to do an inaccurate version of that part, I can

Okay! If it's not too much trouble for you, do an inaccurate version, please.

Good thing you asked me to try again, because I think I found a way to make an accurate version of it after all! Had to try it in a different key, but I think it sounds right. So here is "Devo - Time Out For Fun.wmv":

DGDDAGD-
DFDC---z

All D's are low except for the third one, and all other notes are high.

Here is "BTS 'Save ME' Official MV":

A-A-AGE-
--zzzzzz

Low E, all other notes high. I couldn't fit the rest of the musical phrase into the town tune without messing up the timing. I can make an inaccurate version that fits the whole phrase in if you'd like, just let me know.
Hi, thank you for that tune but i'd like to see an inaccurate version too if it's ok. I think it might sound good even with different timing. Thank you for spending your time on that. :D

Okay, here is a longer but less accurate town tune of "BTS 'Save ME' Official MV":

AAAGE-EF
GEDEDCA-

G and the last A are high, first three A's an all other notes are low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back