• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "Full Final Fantasy Tactics OST":

E-DCC-BA
--B-EBA-

Second E is low, first E and all other notes are high.

Here is "The Sound of Music Opening Scene from The Sound of Music":

GAGFE---
DCB-AB--
B

G and the first A are high, second A and all other notes are low. There's an extra B on a third line there, because it would complete the musical phrase, but it doesn't fit into the space of one town tune while keeping the correct timing of the song. If you don't mind changing the timing of it, you can remove one of the sustain lines - from any part you want and add the B to the end.

Here is "FE Three Houses OST - 38. Indomitable Will (Rain)":

BDGB--CA
---zzzzz

D and the first B are low. Second B and all other notes are high.

thank you so much ;-; my heart is so happy I love it ;-; you?re the best!!!

Here is "Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon [with lyrics]":

CD-E--D-
CB-A---z

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Here is "Goblin - Suspiria Theme - 1977":

D-E-F-A-
G-F-G---

High A and G, all other notes low.

ccee633, Please post a link to a sound file or a video with the song in it so that I can hear it, and specify which seconds of the song you would like done, if you have a preference.

Unfortunately, "Underground Theme [Super Mario Land]" has a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated in a town tune. I can make an inaccurate version if you'd like, or I can do a different song, just let me know what you'd like me to do.

Here is "Youngblood":

CDC-CDCF
ECC-GAG-

High G and A, all other notes low.

Here is "Game of Thrones - Main Theme (Extended) HD":

E-A-CDE-
A-CDE-A-

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

ccee633, I'm not familiar with the song, so I don't know which part is the chorus. Here is what I got for "22":

B---B-BA
B-D-B---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. If you would prefer a different part, please tell me which seconds of the video it plays during, and I can make you another town tune of that.

Okay, here's what I was able to do with "Underground Theme [Super Mario Land]":

A-GFE--B
CDCDB---

High A and G, all other notes low.

Here is "FE Three Houses OST - 14. Chasing Daybreak (Rain)":

EDCB-CA-
BE---zzz

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "FFXIV OST Titania Theme ( What Angel Wakes Me )":

GEGAG-GE
GAG-GEGA

Low E, all other notes high. If you don't like the way it cuts off abruptly, you can leave off the last four notes and have them just be z rests (sleeping frog notes).

Here is "[FFXIV OST] Maker's Ruin (Shadowbringers version)":

A---DEFC
--DA-F--

E and the first D are low, second D and all other notes are high.

Here is "King Bowser - Super Mario Bros. 3 | Super Smash Bros. Ultimate":

EzzEFzzF
EzzEDzDE

All the low notes or all the high notes will work. It's not quite accurate, the second-to-last D really ought to be a D#, but since there are no sharps and flats in town tunes, this was as close as I could get.

Here is "Enter Bowser Jr! - Super Mario Galaxy Music Extended [Music OST][Original Soundtrack]":

D-EF-DEF
C--B---z

High C and B, all other notes low. I had to do the very next part after you asked for because of the sharps/flats. Hopefully this part will be okay instead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back