• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please post a link to a sound file or a video with the song in it so that I can hear it, and specify which seconds of the song you would like done, if you have a preference.

A bit unusual but

I would love it if you were able to turn this : https://youtu.be/gUdVpBInYjw
Into a Town Tune ! I'd like to see the part from around 1:10- 1:15 be turned into a tune . I know it's not the perfect candidate for that , but it's near and dear to my heart. Thank you in advance !

Here is "Rika's Theme Song ver 1 [Mystic Messenger OST]":

CDEDEAG-
CDEDECB-

D, E, and the first two C's are low, last C and all other notes are high. And it was quite easy to do, so no need to worry about it being difficult or unsuited or anything. :)

Here is "John Williams: "Olympic Fanfare and Theme":

E---G--G
C-D-E-C-

High G, all other notes low. This one was also easy. :)

Here is "Majesty the Fantasy Kingdom Sim: Soundtrack 01":

FGADADAD
A-EGFEC-

High A and G, all other notes low.

Here is "utena opening":

FA-AFA-A
AG-FGA--

All the high notes.

Here is "Mac Miller - Self Care":

CGDF-C--
CDCD-A--

High G, all other notes low.

Hi can you make this into a town tune please?

I like this for a town tune- the hills are alive with the sound of music

Last edited:
Here is "The Sound of Music Opening Scene from The Sound of Music":

GAGFE---
DCB-AB--
B

G and the first A are high, second A and all other notes are low. There's an extra B on a third line there, because it would complete the musical phrase, but it doesn't fit into the space of one town tune while keeping the correct timing of the song. If you don't mind changing the timing of it, you can remove one of the sustain lines - from any part you want and add the B to the end.

Here is "FE Three Houses OST - 38. Indomitable Will (Rain)":

BDGB--CA
---zzzzz

D and the first B are low. Second B and all other notes are high.

Here is "The Sound of Music Opening Scene from The Sound of Music":

GAGFE---
DCB-AB--
B

G and the first A are high, second A and all other notes are low. There's an extra B on a third line there, because it would complete the musical phrase, but it doesn't fit into the space of one town tune while keeping the correct timing of the song. If you don't mind changing the timing of it, you can remove one of the sustain lines - from any part you want and add the B to the end.

Here is "FE Three Houses OST - 38. Indomitable Will (Rain)":

BDGB--CA
---zzzzz

D and the first B are low. Second B and all other notes are high.

Thank you so much :)

Could you do Fallingwater by maggie rogers

Either the first part of the song "Hold on, I thought that I could take it from here"

or the end of the first chorus timestamp 1:11 "And its getting harder, I'm like falling water" the length of holding out the note can be shortened if you can get both lines in

if neither part work, kinda whatever works for you since I know this can be tricky to do. Thank you so much, this is cool

here is the song for reference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR1d8l92Q8Q

Last edited:
Hi, can you just check if I got it right please? - the sound of music town tune

Yellow G, orange A , yellow G , yellow f , green e, - - - green D , blue c, blue b - blue a, blue b - blue b

Here is "Maggie Rogers - Fallingwater":

CG--GAGA
GAGAE---

Low E, all other notes high.

Triatan, please post a link to a sound file or a video with the song in it so that I can hear it, and specify which seconds of the song you would like done, if you have a preference.

MayorSophie23, I'm not sure about the colors, but as long as you have the ones I said were high above the F, and the ones I said were low below the F, it should be the notes that I meant. The F is in the middle, and each of the other notes has one that is above the F and one that is below the F, creating high and low versions of those notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back