• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

on a scale of 1-10, how confident are you with your body?

?

• 1 (not at all)

Votes: 13 11.5%

Votes: 5 4.4%

Votes: 7 6.2%

Votes: 4 3.5%

Votes: 17 15.0%

Votes: 13 11.5%

Votes: 19 16.8%

Votes: 18 15.9%

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • 10 (confident)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
I'd say 6, but I only really like my body first thing in the morning when it's flat and I haven't eaten anything yet.

As a person living in the US,specifically NY,I feel so much ***** and pressure from watching things on social media.You know.Where you're supposed to look a certain way apparently and breasts are greatly emphasized and I feel bad because I'm almost 19,and there are so many girls who look so much older than that,and they're my age.And meanwhile I'm stuck here with the bad genes from my family,5'0",90 lbs,small chested and I often get called flat chested by many guys.I have a bf who says he loves me very much and truly doesn't care for my appearance but when you've gotten so much ***** for the way you look over the past 8+ years,I find it hard to believe anyone can truly love me for the way I am.I don't want implants,because they're not natural.But t here isn't anything I can do to fix my issue.Yeah.I know,it's a petty issue.I also hate my thighs because I have fat thighs imo with a tiny gap between them.I'm also very pale and my mom says I need to get out in the sun more.I'm also judged apparently for not having brows because of my trich,and I draw them normally though,not literal lines or too thick.Yeah.On a scale of 1-10,I feel 5 ish.

I'm 100% confident that I don't fit beauty criteria and I'm fine with it. Health wise, I wish I was stronger and had more stamina.

i'm like a 1 but am totally fine with it
because body confidence and and body contentness are two different things

Honestly I'd say a 10 but when it comes to how clothes fit it I would say a 5. I have a 26 inch waist and I have boobs and a butt so anything that fits in the waist is way too tight in the chest and butt and anything that fits my butt/legs is way too big in the waist. So wtf
But my butt is pretty nice I can't lie

Honestly I'd say a 10 but when it comes to how clothes fit it I would say a 5. I have a 26 inch waist and I have boobs and a butt so anything that fits in the waist is way too tight in the chest and butt and anything that fits my butt/legs is way too big in the waist. So wtf

My waist is 28, usually I go for medium sized clothing and they fit fine. I have boobs and a butt too lol

Last edited:
i look like a tiny turd with acne scars 0/10 would not love

also my nose is too big ):
and my face is ugly
and everything is ugly..

I guess I'll say a 9. I do have some off days like most people but I'd generally consider myself pretty content with my looks. Maybe it could be knocked down to an 8, I dunno, but I'd definitely consider it higher up, I'm just generally not too concerned with that sort of thing.

i'm like a 1 but am totally fine with it
because body confidence and and body contentness are two different things

Thissss. I feel the same way

I would say Im a 1 or 2. Some days I think I look alright...other days are a different story

Last edited:
I found the smaller my waist the better things for my boobs. The issue is short shorts. Small waisted ones are cut too short to cover my butt.

hahahaha... ha.. ha...
well.. i think i go with a 3?? im really insecure about my body but somehow it was worse in the past.
but i gained a lot of wait over the last year and i hate it D:

Back