• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

One of my trees is a nudist.

Mint

Minty Fresh
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7729-5516-0101
Tin Robot
の
ど
う
森
ぶ
つ
Poor Whitney was visiting my town and decided to shake one of my trees. This was the result:

HNI_0013.jpg

HNI_0014.jpg

HNI_0019.jpg

:p
I haven't heard of this happening before. Tried googling it and found nothing. I saved, exited the game, started it back up and the tree is still like that.

I will update this if the tree ever reverts back to normal.

Last edited:
Could be worse, one of mine's is a serial killer and every day I wake up only to find another tree chopped in half.

I should also say that I shook one of the nearby trees six times and it was fine. xD

That glitch looks a bit similar to the "duplication" one earlier on the way it was triggered. A randomly triggered glitch that can last even after saving the game. Probably involves with the somewhat messy RAM storage...

That glitch looks a bit similar to the "duplication" one earlier on the way it was triggered. A randomly triggered glitch that can last even after saving the game. Probably involves with the somewhat messy RAM storage...

I hope this doesn't mean my game will get more glitchy and possibly corrupt the save file. D:

I hope this doesn't mean my game will get more glitchy and possibly corrupt the save file. D:

Not even a week in the game and we stumbled upon 2 glitches. :) Wow, I hope the US version has this!

Anyway, WITHOUT sarcasm, I would like to see how many people are in Quality Assurance Team and Testers. LOL

Started my 3ds up again and the tree is still like that. >__>
This may be permanent.

I wasn't there when it happened. You will have to ask Whitney.
All I saw were the panicked chat bubbles. ^^;

Can you get rid of that tree, and then replant another one just fine? It could solve the problem. At least, you saved a handful of pics of that.

I feel really bad for you :-(
You should chop it down and replace it with a new delicious orange tree

I'm worried that may make it worse. D:

It does look kind of nice. I'm going to wait and see if it disappears on its own.

I feel really bad for you :-(
You should chop it down and replace it with a new delicious orange tree

why would you chop the tree down?

it isn't going to fix the problem, and what if it is a new feature?

besides, if it is a glitch it's unique and i really like how it looks.

That's so crazy! I wonder what happened.
If it's a glitch, they'd better have it fixed (as well as the duplication thing) by the time it comes out in the US. I mean, they're taking long enough to release it...

why would you chop the tree down?

it isn't going to fix the problem, and what if it is a new feature?

besides, if it is a glitch it's unique and i really like how it looks.
It wont fix the problem? Photo please?

I don't really like it myself, I like nice cozy fruit trees.

Back