• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

One of my trees is a nudist.

Can I just add before we go ahead assuming it is a glitch can we consider it might be an actual feature of the game

Can I just add before we go ahead assuming it is a glitch can we consider it might be an actual feature of the game

If it was a feature, how good would it be? Im not saying it isn't, it would be cool, but I honestly don't see the point in having a nude tree

I hope they fix this glitch, if it is a glitch, when the game comes to NA. I wouldn't like that in my town. That would bother me lol.

If it was a feature, how good would it be? Im not saying it isn't, it would be cool, but I honestly don't see the point in having a nude tree

Actually people on the forum posted in the thread "things you'd like to see in AC3DS" many times saying they would like trees to lose leaves in the fall/winter

also adding to this (god this sounds so *****y but trust me it isnt) but do you see a point of having love-heart shaped tree stumps?

Actually people on the forum posted in the thread "things you'd like to see in AC3DS" many times saying they would like trees to lose leaves in the fall/winter

Hmm, it does seem interesting, but I don't expect the trees to lose their branches as well, right?
Well, there's still 4. LOL

OMG SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST BUT:
it was so weird!! i shook it and the fruit fell and all the leaves just made this huge POOF noise and .. well they poofed away!!

said by Whit, I asked her

Exactly, if the leaves mead a 'poof' noise then doesn't that pretty much confirm it isn't a glitch?

I'm going to leave the tree alone for now and leave for the night. ^^;

If it magically returns to normal tomorrow, I will let you all know.

Exactly, if the leaves mead a 'poof' noise then doesn't that pretty much confirm it isn't a glitch?

Well, like you said, it must be a feature

But I have to say, the tree still looks pretty weird... lol
It looks like a purse hanger.

I'm going to leave the tree alone for now and leave for the night. ^^;

If it magically returns to normal tomorrow, I will let you all know.

I doubt it'd return over night (it might but i doubt it). if this is indeed a new feature I would't expect new leaves for a few months, but that's based off IRL - I think it would be roughly the same time to grow new fruit, so I think if it isn't a glitch (which i doubt) then it should be back with leaves in 3 days.

I doubt it'd return over night (it might but i doubt it). if this is indeed a new feature I would't expect new leaves for a few months, but that's based off IRL - I think it would be roughly the same time to grow new fruit, so I think if it isn't a glitch (which i doubt) then it should be back with leaves in 3 days.

I hope you're right. :)
I will keep updating on the status of the tree.

Okay guys I really dont think its a glitch. Because it made a distinct animation of poofing and the leaves disappeared in a falling motion. It could have been something like "delicious trees only have a few shakes in them" or something. I'm thinking it has something to do with the fact that it was bearing delicious fruit. but im almost positive it wasn't a glitch!

Okay guys I really dont think its a glitch. Because it made a distinct animation of poofing and the leaves disappeared in a falling motion. It could have been something like "delicious trees only have a few shakes in them" or something. I'm thinking it has something to do with the fact that it was bearing delicious fruit. but im almost positive it wasn't a glitch!

Or maybe a new feature with fall leaves disappearing.
I guess we'll have to see :D

I think it's either this or trees losing leaves in the fall or winter

That makes sense actually.
I'm thinking it may be a feature in the game!
We'll have to see how many other people see this. I don't know how I feel about it yet. It's kind of cool. But I don't like things that have limited use, lol.

This makes sense. This will make delicious fruit more rare.

Back