• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

One of my trees is a nudist.

The bright side is, if you're going for a haunted town theme, these trees make it more realistic.

This will make orchards way more intersesting, because you will have to replant your delicious fruit! :D

Oh! This is the famous nudist tree I see XD I have to be honest... I tried shaking a few of my trees this morning >3> LOL

Oh! This is the famous nudist tree I see XD I have to be honest... I tried shaking a few of my trees this morning >3> LOL
It is indeed the famous nudist tree! You should visit it sometime. :p

It may only work with delicious fruit trees.

I hope the leaves regrow... or there will be a no shaking tree rule right next to grass detoration!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• HNI_0046.JPG
    HNI_0046.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 108
  • HNI_0047.JPG
    HNI_0047.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 105
I think it would be kind of neat if they did that in the fall, but still grew fruit on the branches :I and left piles of leaves on the ground that you could run through.
Hehe

Naturally the leaves would come back in the spring

I think it might be a fall thing. Perhaps the trees lose their leaves in the winter like they are supposed to.

I think it does have something with the delicious fruits. Mint's was a delicious tree, And this guys is too. I wonder if the leaves and fruit ever grow back.

if it has somthing to do with delicious fruits does this mean its not just seasonal it all year long?

That looks like the tree Hexxus is sealed inside in the movie Ferngully. o_o

It's a cool looking tree though!

Back