• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🧁One Stop Shop🧁

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get your order together right now! Shouldn't take me long! Since it's over 50 TBT I do require payment upfront, if that's okay!

And since you are doing a villager pickup it's easier if you also pickup your order, if that's okay?

Yeah sure that's fine. :)

Last edited:
Yeah sure that's fine. :)

Thanks for waiting! Let me know once you've added me and you're ready and then I'll open my gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and the bells are in front of my mayor house! I have an ABD inside so you don't have to run all the way to the post office!

Thanks for waiting! Let me know once you've added me and you're ready and then I'll open my gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and the bells are in front of my mayor house! I have an ABD inside so you don't have to run all the way to the post office!

I'm ready and added you!

Thank you very much! :) Super pretty town btw. I'm sure I'll be back really soon!

Hey there! I've returned to place an order.

Mayor Name: Monday
Town Name: St. Novo
Friend Code: In signature
Items: 30 holly bush starts, 6 of each mushroom type
Total TBT: 66
Availability: As said before, whatever time's best for you.
Pick up or Drop off: Pick up, please

Thanks in advance!

Mayor Name: Shawna
Town Name: Utopia
Friend Code: Already added :)
Items: Princess Set
Total TBT: 15TBT
Availability: Whenever you are :)
Pick up or Drop off: Drop off

Mayor Monday: Welcome back! <3 I will be available to trade around 4pm est :blush:

Shawna: Welcome back as well! <3 I will be available for trade around 4pm. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back