• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🧁One Stop Shop🧁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor name: Nani
Town: Happily
Fc: sidebar
Order: 20 Jacobs Ladders, 20 mushrooms (60 tbt in all?)
Availability: after 9pm EST is best or from 9am to 11am EST
Thank you for your service and I look forward to hearing from you!

Can I buy some items! Leopard pumps, floppy hat and royal shorts! please

Of course! That’s 2tbt. I’ll be on around 3pm est :blush:

Mayor name: Nani
Town: Happily
Fc: sidebar
Order: 20 Jacobs Ladders, 20 mushrooms (60 tbt in all?)
Availability: after 9pm EST is best or from 9am to 11am EST
Thank you for your service and I look forward to hearing from you!

Did you have a preference on which mushrooms? And I should be able to do a time after 9om est today :blush:

Of course! That’s 2tbt. I’ll be on around 3pm est :blush:

Did you have a preference on which mushrooms? And I should be able to do a time after 9om est today :blush:
Hi, yes can I have 7 famous, 3 common, 5 elegant, 3 skinny, and 2 flat? Also I’m available for like the next hour or so! Otherwise after 9pm would still be great!

Hi, yes can I have 7 famous, 3 common, 5 elegant, 3 skinny, and 2 flat? Also I’m available for like the next hour or so! Otherwise after 9pm would still be great!

Perfect! I can get your order together right now then! Shouldn't take me too long!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Payment is required upfront for order over 50TBT. And would you like pick up or drop off? I prefer drop off. :blush:

Perfect! I can get your order together right now then! Shouldn't take me too long!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Payment is required upfront for order over 50TBT. And would you like pick up or drop off? I prefer drop off. :blush:

I prefer drop-off too! No need to clear my cluttered inventory D: Yay! I’ll send over tbt now! Thank you again!

I prefer drop-off too! No need to clear my cluttered inventory D: Yay! I’ll send over tbt now! Thank you again!

Alrighty! Ready when you are! Don't forget to add me and just let me know when your gates are open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back