• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🧁One Stop Shop🧁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Name: Siun
Town Name: Hyrule
Friend Code: 0430-8556-1702
Items: Flower display case (2), Fancy display case (2), Wood display stand (6), Capricorn ornament (2), Lily lamp (1), Lily record player (1), Creepy crystal (1), Large book shelf (1), Stack of books (2)
Total TBT: I'm bad at counting so take 40TBT! Let me know if that isn't enough!
Availability: GMT 11pm-12am tonight. Can figure out tomorrow if you're not available in the next hour!
Pick up or Drop off: Drop off

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Siun
Town Name: Hyrule
Friend Code:
Items: Flower display case (2), Fancy display case (2), Wood display stand (6), Capricorn ornament (2), Lily lamp (1), Lily record player (1), Creepy crystal (1), Large book shelf (1), Stack of books (2)
Total TBT: I'm bad at counting so take 40TBT! Let me know if that isn't enough!
Availability: GMT 11pm-12am tonight. Can figure out tomorrow if you're not available in the next hour!
Pick up or Drop off: Drop off

Sorry I missed you! Let me know what time works for you tomorrow :)

Hey Azrael, I just wanted to double-check before putting in an order that you ARE still doing New Leaf orders? Now that New Horizons is out I know a lot of people are going to be jumping ship to the new game... buuut I still don't even have a Switch, so I'm still on New Leaf for the time being. Am I still able to order a few odds and ends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back