Cycling Online! - 15TBT each! - Free add ons included! (Please see opening post!) Over 400 villagers!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
🐴 I'll be available on and off today to take orders until approximately 7pm (GMT) 🐴
🌟🌟*If you make an order, please make sure you have a plot available!*🌟🌟

🐴 I'll be available to take orders on and off today. Please make sure you have a plot ready if you request a villager! 🐴

Last edited:
Bump!
🌟I'll be available to take orders most of the day until 8pm approximately!🌟

Last edited:
⭐One slot available!⭐
I should be around for the next 2 hours, then back around 6pm - 10pm (BST)!

Last edited:
oooh this is cool!!

user: PugLovex
character/town: Charlotte, Oakville
villager: Bunnie
timezone: EST
availability: 3PM EST or later!

Hello and welcome! I will have Bunnie ready for 3pm (EST) for you! I usually send a DM, but there is no rush to come over and collect! Would you like any free add ons as listed in the opening post? 😀
Post automatically merged:

Hello and welcome! I will have Bunnie ready for 3pm (EST) for you! I usually send a DM, but there is no rush to come over and collect! Would you like any free add ons as listed in the opening post? 😀
@PugLovex Sorry forgot to tag you! (I'll DM you instead as I don't think it will notify you!)

⭐I'll be available for orders until approximately 8pm (BST)! Orders after that will be probably be completed tomorrow if you still want to order! I'll check regularly here throughout the day. I can have your villager ready in less than an hour from when I confirm your order! ⭐

⭐ Back tomorrow (July 12) ⭐

Last edited:
Username: Hazysummerskies
Villager: Bam
Time Zone: CST
Available: Now (I timetravel so it's no problem to go ahead and push villager out, I have someone who is already slated to move)

I am up during all sorts of hours so I'd be better off conforming to your schedule. I am awake quite a bit during daytime in BST time because I work night shift.

I will take the free 5 million IGB offer btw.

Villager: Bam
Available: Now (I timetravel so it's no problem to go ahead and push villager out, I have someone who is already slated to move)

I am up during all sorts of hours so I'd be better off conforming to your schedule. I am awake quite a bit during daytime in BST time because I work night shift.

I will take the free 5 million IGB offer btw.
Hello and thank you for your order! I will start on your order straight away and will DM you once Bam and your IGB are ready for collection! There isn't any rush to come over as I'm available all day! :)

Villager: Freya
Available: Now

I got another villager asking to move so I'm looking to add Freya to my roster this time

I will also take the offer of free material stacks this time: 2x stone 1x small star fragments 1x large star fragments 1x iron nuggets

Last edited:
Hello again! I will get started on Freya right away and will DM you once everything is ready. Hopefully within an hour! Thank you for your order!

Villager: Freya
Available: Now

I got another villager asking to move so I'm looking to add Freya to my roster this time

I will also take the offer of free material stacks this time: 2x stone 1x small star fragments 1x large star fragments 1x iron nuggets

Hello again! I will get started on Freya right away and will DM you once everything is ready. Hopefully within an hour! Thank you for your order!

Username: Aly97
Villager: Cheri
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: EST. Available now.

I also would love some fish bait as well!

Username: Aly97
Villager: Cheri
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: EST. Available now.
Hello! I will start cycling Cheri straight away. Would you like any free add ons listed in the opening post? I will DM you once your order is ready for collection. Should be ready well within an hour! Thanks for your order!
Edit: Just noticed the Fish bait! 🙂

Last edited:
Thank you so much!!

Hello! I will start cycling Cheri straight away. Would you like any free add ons listed in the opening post? I will DM you once your order is ready for collection. Should be ready well within an hour! Thanks for your order!
Edit: Just noticed the Fish bait! 🙂
Thank you so much!! And no adds on please! ^^

Last edited:
Back