Cycling Online! - 15TBT each! - Free add ons included! (Please see opening post!) Over 400 villagers!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Username: RusticMoon
Villager: Pecan
Time Zone/Date: CEST
Time availability: now
Hello! I can start cycling Pecan straight away and should be ready within an hour. Would you like any free add ons included in the opening post? I will DM you once Pecan is ready. Thank you for your order! 🙂

Username: maddong
Villager: chevre
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: EST, on for the next hour or free today except for 2:30-3:30 PM!
would love to add on igb

Username: maddong
Villager: chevre
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: EST, on for the next hour or free today except for 2:30-3:30 PM!
Hello and welcome! I can start cycling Chevre straight away and should be ready within an hour! Would you like any free add ons listed in the opening post? I will DM you once your order is ready. If you can't manage at that time don't worry I'll still be on after 3.30pm (EST)! Thank you for your order! 🙂

Hello and welcome! I can start cycling Chevre straight away and should be ready within an hour! Would you like any free add ons listed in the opening post? I will DM you once your order is ready. If you can't manage at that time don't worry I'll still be on after 3.30pm (EST)! Thank you for your order! 🙂
great that sounds good! i would love to add igb!

Username: Tsukiko
Villager: Marshal
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: Now until 9pm (GMT+8)

Would love the 100NMTs! I’ve been trying to look for my dreamie Marshal with the NMTs but no luck so far so I was looking forward to see you open again hehe tysm!

Username: Tsukiko
Villager: Marshal
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: Now until 9pm (GMT+8)

Would love the 100NMTs! I’ve been trying to look for my dreamie Marshal with the NMTs but no luck so far so I was looking forward to see you open again hehe tysm!
Hello! Sorry for the delay in replying, I was in bed! I will start on your order straight away and it should be ready within an hour if that suits? If not, no worries! I will DM you once it's ready. Thank you for your order! 🙂

Hello! Sorry for the delay in replying, I was in bed! I will start on your order straight away and it should be ready within an hour if that suits? If not, no worries! I will DM you once it's ready. Thank you for your order! 🙂
thank you so much! and no worries

Hi there, themysterybidder I would like to order this villager please!

Username: KiraKitten
Villager: Klaus
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: CST and I'm availabile now and 4 hours later too!

For the free add on, I would like the IGB please! c:

Hi there, themysterybidder I would like to order this villager please!

Username: KiraKitten
Villager: Klaus
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: CST and I'm availabile now and 4 hours later too!

For the free add on, I would like the IGB please! c:
Hello and welcome! I can start on Klaus straight away and I will DM once he's ready for collection, usually well within an hour. If it doesn't suit, no worries we can arrange a different time. Thank you for your order! 🙂

Hello and welcome! I can start on Klaus straight away and I will DM once he's ready for collection, usually well within an hour. If it doesn't suit, no worries we can arrange a different time. Thank you for your order! 🙂
Sounds good! And I'll be up for a bit, so no worries at all! I'm more then able to wait to get him and I sent the tbt to you now as well! c:

Hi it’s me again. 😊

Username: Aly97
Villager: Cousteau
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: EST: I can be on soon!
Welcome back! I can start cycling Cousteau straight away and he should be ready within an hour. Would you like any free add ons as listed in the opening post? I will DM you once your order is ready for collection. Thank you for your order! 🙂

Welcome back! I can start cycling Cousteau straight away and he should be ready within an hour. Would you like any free add ons as listed in the opening post? I will DM you once your order is ready for collection. Thank you for your order! 🙂
No thank you! I’ll also send you the 15TBT now!

Back