Cycling Online! - 15TBT each! - Free add ons included! (Please see opening post!) Over 400 villagers!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi again @themysterybidder! c:

Username: KiraKitten
Villager: Bea
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: CST, I'm availabile now and for a few hours

For the free add on would like the IGB please!
Welcome back! I can start on Bea straight away and your order should be ready in approximately an hour. I will DM you once it's ready, but if it's not suitable please don't worry we can arrange another time! Thank you for your order! 🙂🙂

@themysterybidder hi hi lol

Villager: Felicity
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: CST, I'm availabile now and for the next few hours

for the free add on I'll take the NMT this time please! c:

@themysterybidder hi hi lol

Villager: Felicity
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: CST, I'm availabile now and for the next few hours

for the free add on I'll take the NMT this time please! c:
Welcome back! I can start on Felicity straight away and your order will be ready within an hour. I will DM you once it is ready for collection! Thank you again for your order! :)

1000041431.gif

@themysterybidder
Username: Griffooh
Villager: Buck
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: PST, available tonight for the next few hours and all day tomorrow.

I'd like NMT for the add on if that's okay!
Hello griffooh! Sorry for the delay in replying I was in bed! I will start cycling the mighty Buck for you and he should be ready within an hour. I realise it's late in your timezone, so please feel free to DM me anytime! Thank you for your order! 🐴

@themysterybidder
Username: Griffooh
Villager: Whitney
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: PST, available all day on 09/04.

I would appreciate stacks of wood for the add on!
Welcome back! I can cycle Whitney and have her ready for collection on Sep 4. I'll DM you at around noon (PST) to check if you are available. If not, don't worry we can arrange another time! Thank you for your order! 😀

Back