• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Only less then a month before US release....

Eirrinn

Type: Lazy
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8465-2640-1034
New Horizons Token
Pear (Fruit)
what are you going to be doing to pass the time before new leaf comes out?
I've just been playing ultimate marvel vs capcom with my bf x3

I can't wait! It's almost here :) I've been playing Wild World to pass the time. I reset my town a few weeks ago so I'm trying to get as much done as I can before NL is released.

Just the same thing I do every day...

TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

...Okay, working on fanfiction and playing Pokemon.

My husband just got his 3dsxl (to prepare for AC:NL -- his ps3 just died, so we decided to get the 3dsxl early for him) and we've been battling in mario kart 7. House champ changes like every night, but it's lots of fun.

Aside from that I pass my time by following AC:NL tumblers, blogs, videos, etc. I may stop by June, but pretty soon, I'll get my notes ready so I can hit the ground running with AC:NL. I'm a very prepared gamer -- I don't like being frustrated in a game and prefer to know a lot about it. I didn't do it for the last Harvest Moon, but usually when I play Harvest Moon (for example) I have multiple FAQ printed out in a binder along with graph paper to mark farm plots so I know how long each plant will take and what I need to do to each one. Lol -- a bit much for some, I guess.

Just took my last final yesterday, so I'm going to just relax until NL comes out. I hope this 30 days goes by quick o.o

I'm just thinking : those 5 days I'll have to wait for the Europe release are gonna feel like an eternity !

Two weeks until my 5 year old finishes preschool and then we are leaving Daddy at home and going on a road trip to visit my Grandmas in Southern California. I should get home just a few days before it's time for the game.

I'm going to do like I always do, play Monster Hunter until New Leaf comes out :p
Even though I have finals next week to keep me occupied for that week. Just waiting for ACNL :D

I'll be busy with schoolwork until the 23rd, but after that I plan on finishing Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Fire Emblem: Awakening and possibly Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. And Oracle of Ages/Seasons are coming out on the 30th, so I'll be playing those as well.

LM:DM amd pc games (livestreaming), reading about NL, getting stuff ready...and not go crazy these last few weeks.

I'm going to get Donkey Kong, I never played it on the Wii. The five long days until we get it is going to be terrible. I'm hoping I can just stay off the internet for a week!

Here's all the things I could be doing while waiting for New Leaf to FINALLY come out:

-Continue my Animal Crossing spriting (which I just started back up after a back of week of terrible lack of motivation to work on them).
-Play through Lunar 2: Eternal Blue a second time (I just beat it last week and I ALREADY want to play it again. Go figure. xD)
-Write Eternal Blue fanfiction (I want to do this so badly and I have never wanted to write fanfiction this badly in my entire life)
-Finish Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
-Buy Skylanders Giants and start collecting action figures.
-Play Viva Pinata

I'm gonna be playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity which comes out on May 17th to pass time. :)

It's funny really, i'm excited and i'm not, you see, my music teacher sprung recital on the 9th, and i don't like recitals. So i'll be playing mario kart7, my instrument, and blade symphony while i wait and dread at the same time.

I'm cutting myself off from anything Animal Crossing, right after today. So I guess I'll be gone for a month after midnight.

I'm going to spend the next month or so focusing on school.

Well Im picking up my copy of LM2 tomorrow... then PMD is out on the 17th, plus I have college work - I dont finish till the end of June! :'( so I have plenty to keep me busy! haha

Back