• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Only less then a month before US release....

Well I have my last exam Saturday morning and I havent got a new job yet so I will be working on magicans quest and luigis mansion and maybe Harvest Moon ANB until new leaf releases :) Hopefully Ill also start a new job, it should go by quick :)

Two weeks until my 5 year old finishes preschool and then we are leaving Daddy at home and going on a road trip to visit my Grandmas in Southern California. I should get home just a few days before it's time for the game.

Reminds of my of going to California during the summer. I can't remember, but a Gamecube game came out a day after I got back and I was able to get it.

Like I said in another thread I will be playing Paper Mario 64 and finishing Zelda Skyward Sword.
I will also watch the Lord of the Rings trilogy and probably all the star wars. I've seen them multiple times but they're just so good.

I've been playing all the previous AC games (GC, WW, CF) and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon to pass the time. I've also started following a bunch of people who got early copies of the English version.
Aside from that, I'll be super busy. I've got finals the week after next (yeah, late finals. My stupid school doesn't let out until June 14), and this weekend I have a Swim Meet. :p

Like I said in another thread I will be playing Paper Mario 64 and finishing Zelda Skyward Sword.
I will also watch the Lord of the Rings trilogy and probably all the star wars. I've seen them multiple times but they're just so good.

I just re watched star wars! always good!

Yeah I'll just be working at my part time job.. and my religion blog. :i /boringgg

Currently playing Solatorobo: Red the Hunter on my DS. Trying to make the best of my DS seeing as I rarely use it anymore and I feel bad for just letting it collect dust xDDD Solatorobo is such a good game *u* too bad there wasn't alot of copies and it isn't that well known =u=;;;

Visiting the forums, Working, Gym, Boyfriend, Dogs, Wine, Movies. That basically sums up my life....Which is sad. Soon I can add New Leaf on the end of that! woot!

I'm playing Ocarina of Time 3D at the moment; sister let me borrow her copy. And aside from that, now looking forward to the Forbidden Worlds DLC for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion coming out a few days before New Leaf.

Visiting the forums, Working, Gym, Boyfriend, Dogs, Wine, Movies. That basically sums up my life....Which is sad. Soon I can add New Leaf on the end of that! woot!

You rank wine alongside your boy friend? Either something is wrong in your relationship or you drink a lot of wine. Jk

I was playing AC last night (WW & CF) and I couldn't do it any more. I was totally and completely fed up. I've played WW daily since the start of February and was getting well into it, but the closer we get to release date, the less energy I find for the other games. I just want it to be here already. Enchanted Folk and the School of Wizardry will have to keep me going.

I am currently addicted to Fire Emblem: Awakening and next week I will buy Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

Read a bunch of comic books, watch tv, play some Sonic Generations & AC: City Folk. I think thats...oh! & go to Denver Comic Con! Its our second Con.

Back