• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Only less then a month before US release....

I know I'm super late to the party on this one, but I just got Pokemon rumble blast...and I'm loving it.

I've been playing Harvest Moon A New Beginning :3
I love the Harvest Moon series...but once I get the new AC, I know that's all I will be playing xD

I've been playing Harvest Moon A New Beginning :3
I love the Harvest Moon series...but once I get the new AC, I know that's all I will be playing xD

My fiance and I got into ANB, but I stopped for a month and it was too hard to get back into that rhythm.

I've been playing Fire Emblem: Awakening lately, along with Ocarina of Time 3D on my 3DS. Been playing other games on my PC.

Annoying the bleep out of my friends with all my talk about AC:NL. I honestly think they'll be throwing a party when it comes out just because I'll finally shut up and play it.

I finally have time to play OoT 3D and possibly start on the Master Quest before the game comes out, along with playing MK7. I also keep an eye on my Wild World town and stare at my countdown timer..

I also keep an eye on my Wild World town and stare at my countdown timer..

I am going insane is what im doing.

LOL im the same. we are an insane bunch eh XD

Ive been going back to my other 3DS games trying to unlock everything Mario kart 7, paper mario sticker start, final fantasy theatrhythm, mario 3D land...

I am going insane is what im doing.
Same thing over here.
I'm just looking forward to upcoming events. Like, my Science Class is going on a field trip to the Zoo near us on Wednesday, my Orchestra concert is on Thursday, my friend & I might have a sleepover this weekend, May 20-22 is finals, May 30th is another science field trip, June 2 is my piano concert... AND JUNE 9 IS ACNL!! and then june 14 is the last day of school :p
We are in the HOME STRETCH!! Well not quite. For me, below 20 days is the "home stretch".

Back