• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Only less then a month before US release....

I'm going to be playing Harvest Moon: A New Beginning and Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins. Until the release of Animal Crossing: New Leaf. It sucks though because I have finals the 6th and 7th of June so I will have to study for those and do them before the weekend of the release. But when its released I'll be able to play it ALL SUMMER LONG! :D

I will be avoiding all places related to Animal Crossing until I get my game 5 days later. ; A;

It'll be so hard, omg. I actually love this forum.

edit: But until then, I'll be lurking, posting and playing the sims 3/GTA 4.

Finals finish next week, so after that probably gonna beat Fire Emblem, read a book and watch some Netflix. I'm probably just gonna get distracted by the internet though...lol.

I will be avoiding all places related to Animal Crossing until I get my game 5 days later. ; A;

It'll be so hard, omg. I actually love this forum.

edit: But until then, I'll be lurking, posting and playing the sims 3/GTA 4.

I really want to get GTA 4, is it fun?

I started up my Teku Teku Angel and set it for a 30 day run. It's a pedometer based virtual pet that grows depending on the steps you take and fitness goals you set. It will count down the days until New Leaf for me. :)

Here's all the things I could be doing while waiting for New Leaf to FINALLY come out:

-Continue my Animal Crossing spriting (which I just started back up after a back of week of terrible lack of motivation to work on them).
-Play through Lunar 2: Eternal Blue a second time (I just beat it last week and I ALREADY want to play it again. Go figure. xD)
-Write Eternal Blue fanfiction (I want to do this so badly and I have never wanted to write fanfiction this badly in my entire life)
-Finish Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
-Buy Skylanders Giants and start collecting action figures.
-Play Viva Pinata

omfg, Lunar. I loved both of them!

Hoping to collect all the Find Mii hats so I can start saving for fortune cookies.
Don't plan on buying any more games until New Leaf.

I worked on a short film about cyberbullying this week. Film stuff is good because it takes ALL my time and brainpower. But now I'm back to "is it June 9th yet? how about now? how about...now?"

Hoping to collect all the Find Mii hats so I can start saving for fortune cookies.

I just got the magic hat. second run in find mini 2 secret quest. also unlocked the first key in the secret quest.

I've been playing Pandora's Tower and school. I'm so jealous of some of you who are done school at the end of May/beginning of June. My exams go from the 20th-24th of June, then I'm done :(

I'm also learning Mandarin and teaching dance. That and hockey playoffs at work and May will flyyyyyy by.

I've been chipping away at some of my other 3DS games; Fire Emblem, Super Mario 3D Land, Tales of the Abyss, and borrowed OoT 3D from my sister. Also been working on finishing some old DS games of mine, and playing games I've got on my PC.

I'm just hoping to be able to play Find Mii! I'm stuck on a light blue shield.. and no light blues in my plaza -.-

I cannot believe it's only a month away! It doesn't seem real.
I've just been doing the same old same old to pass the time. I try not to come on AC forums (including this one) too often so then I can keep my mind off of it.

Back