• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

OOMPA LOOMPA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny Depp was the hotter Willy Wonka. Just sayin'.

100% Tina! :D :D <3

This ones scares me ;-; Like we watched it in school as a class and I couldn't even think after I saw him. It wore off buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut. XD I liked the first ones music better.

Aw I almost got the 100th one. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Makes me want to sell mine an wait for the 100th. :(

YAAAAY! I'm glad you got it at least because your also a cupcake related user. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welll your name anyway!

I hope this is cool.... but I added some glitter. ;-;
ouB0xvi.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tina X Gandalf ftw! lel

Hee hee hee :D

I have to say the marriage of willy wonka and pokemon is interesting and I don't think I've seen this crossover happen yet.

I am very excited you guys decided to take it in this direction cause a pokeball restock would prolly destroy everyone's lives XD totes excited; this is great. Kudos to the mods of bell tree for listening to us beg for more pokeballs and coming up with a fun solution lolz this golden ticket also looks awesome

Sorry if somebody already asked this, but we will get to keep the ticket forever, or will it expire after the giveaway? This is cool idea BTW :)

Sorry if somebody already asked this, but we will get to keep the ticket forever, or will it expire after the giveaway? This is cool idea BTW :)

There's been so many people asking haha. :D But the mods haven't said anything yet or do I think they will. :p

And 3 guests, you should totally join and take part in this lovely thing.
But only if your gonna stay don't join win and walk off into the sunset for 20 years. ;-; ;)

How dare all of you shame the brilliance of Gene Wilder! He was a magnificent, simplistic mad man with no tragic backstory to explain his madness, thus making HIS Willy Wonka even creepier that Johnny Depp.

And the oompa loompas were all played by one man in the first one. :'D

- - - Post Merge - - -

But then again I never saw the second one so :p

How dare all of you shame the brilliance of Gene Wilder! He was a magnificent, simplistic mad man with no tragic backstory to explain his madness, thus making HIS Willy Wonka even creepier that Johnny Depp.

And the oompa loompas were all played by one man in the first one. :'D

You're a little mixed up on that.

2005:
b0IKuA6.jpg

1970's:
1fnhsud.jpg

ah. welp I mixed that up. I admit my mistake. Deep Roy is the ****, no lie.

I can agree with that statement. He was also Mr. Sin in Dr. Who, Tin Man in Return To Oz (1970's), and a member of the 'band' in Return of the Jedi. He's also a really nice, down to earth guy. Met him at Florida Supercon once.

gtj2fzh.jpg

Also a bunch of other stuff.

I can agree with that statement. He was also Mr. Sin in Dr. Who, Tin Man in Return To Oz (1970's), and a member of the 'band' in Return of the Jedi. He's also a really nice, down to earth guy. Met him at Florida Supercon once.

gtj2fzh.jpg

Also a bunch of other stuff.

woooow. I had no idea he was Keenser! That was legit my favourite character in star trek.

I'm gunna have to go with Callaway on the Gene Wilder stance. Gene Wilder is Willy Wonka cause once that movie has been seen it cannot be unseen. It just becomes a part of yer life and he's responsible for that. I couldn't for the life of me even remember the recent version even though I've seen it a couple times.

However,
Personally I think Johnny Depp's iconic role is Edward Scissorhands. I doubt anyone could take that away from him if they ever were to try. JD has a lot of iconic roles though, but that's the first character that pops into my head whenever I see him.

woooow. I had no idea he was Keenser! That was legit my favourite character in star trek.

Yeah he was pretty legit. Wharf was my favorite because the actor used to babysit me and man, being carried around on his shoulders was always a trip. You could see for miles basically.

I'm gunna have to go with Callaway on the Gene Wilder stance. Gene Wilder is Willy Wonka cause once that movie has been seen it cannot be unseen. It just becomes a part of yer life and he's responsible for that. I couldn't for the life of me even remember the recent version even though I've seen it a couple times.

However,
Personally I think Johnny Depp's iconic role is Edward Scissorhands. I doubt anyone could take that away from him if they ever were to try. JD has a lot of iconic roles though, but that's the first character that pops into my head whenever I see him.

I'd have to disagree with your last point. Finding Neverland was my favorite movie with Depp. It was absolutely amazing. Follows the life of the writer pretty well, and man, it was a movie seeing Depp as a realistic person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back