• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

OOMPA LOOMPA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some interesting facts about the first movie:

It was filmed in Munich, Germany because it was cheaper.

The chocolate river in the room where Augustus was lost is only 2 feet deep. It was made of chocolate, milk, and water, but the mixture was spoiled.

Of the five actors, Veruca's was the only one who's still in the movie acting career.

Well yeah.. Wilder's pushing 81.

As for the kids, one word-- typecast.

I have more collectibles I don't want/need. I've already been giving several away to friends.

Dewd. You are the master of collectible giveaways. I'm never giving up that feather cause I don't want to lose the memory of how intense that was. Lolz seriously that was a very generous thing you did.

Good luck everyone in the raffle! This is gunna make a lot of people happy.

Dewd. You are the master of collectible giveaways. I'm never giving up that feather cause I don't want to lose the memory of how intense that was. Lolz seriously that was a very generous thing you did.

Awwww. Thank you. I'm glad to hear that <3

they should make the 1st place winner get a master ball

what if instead they give everyone a Pok?ball, except for 5 winners who get a Master Ball

Pok?ball plummets in price, but as a tradeoff we get what would probably be a far more valuable collectible on the market

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back