• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling or Trading ... Clearance Sale [ CLOSED ]

Hi ladyphantomofmusic,
It's been awhile. ^ ^ How are you?

I'm not "willing" to sell, I prefer to "trade" rather than sell items, as you know.
But some people here has just started the game, I guess.
And I have to make space asap! ahaha.
So I decided to sell a few items.

What are you looking for?
Also I am not collecting gyroids atm.
I would be happy if you have any villager's pics, especially the ones on my to page, those are for Christmas gift for my friends! xD

Thank you!

Hey, sorry I don't have pictures. but I'm after the red and blue ogre masks, as well as the news print helmet. I have tones of Items I don't want or need. Plus I can order a bunch of Items. Including the Tingle Hood which is rare but I can get it for you.

;o; omg. now I feel really dumb. I always ask you about items that aren't yet distributed LOL
alright, I can wait until anytime you're available. I will be going to sleep soon but I'll message you whenever I'm up!

uwu 664k is good!

Okay, thank you.
I'll wait for your message. See you soon. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, sorry I don't have pictures. but I'm after the red and blue ogre masks, as well as the news print helmet. I have tones of Items I don't want or need. Plus I can order a bunch of Items. Including the Tingle Hood which is rare but I can get it for you.

Hi :)
Okay, so you are looking for Red / Blue ogre masks and Newsprint helmet, I see.
I have almost completed all the catalog including outfits and gyroids except things that is not distributed, and pics yes.
I have Tingle food and Celebration hat as well.
What else do you have for trade?

Ok, well I have the Sagittarius arrow, a jolly roger, Perfect cherries, perfect pears, a perfect orange, sea view, exhibit room wall, yut board, gold bug and fish trophies, dragon Jacket, marine pop wall, office wall, much items, nintendo items, backgammon wall, Life ring, and wheat bundle. I also have balloons from street pass.

Ok, well I have the Sagittarius arrow, a jolly roger, Perfect cherries, perfect pears, a perfect orange, sea view, exhibit room wall, yut board, gold bug and fish trophies, dragon Jacket, marine pop wall, office wall, much items, nintendo items, backgammon wall, Life ring, and wheat bundle. I also have balloons from street pass.

I am interested in pieces of Pascal, Dragon jacket, and Nintendo items.

If you have Master sword or Gole pole,
I would be happy to trade Red / Blue ogre masks and Newsprint helmet for
Master sword, Gole pole, Jolly roger, and Sea view wall.

If you don't have those 2 Nintendo pieces,
I would also love to trade those 3 JP items for
Jolly roger, and Sea view wall, and Dragon jacket.

How does this sound? :)
Hope to your reply. Thank you.

I am interested in pieces of Pascal, Dragon jacket, and Nintendo items.

If you have Master sword or Gole pole,
I would be happy to trade Red / Blue ogre masks and Newsprint helmet for
Master sword, Gole pole, Jolly roger, and Sea view wall.

If you don't have those 2 Nintendo pieces,
I would also love to trade those 3 JP items for
Jolly roger, and Sea view wall, and Dragon jacket.

How does this sound? :)
Hope to your reply. Thank you.

Hi, I don't have a master sword or Goal post free, sorry. And which JP items did you mean. Did you mean the yut board, Sagittarius arrow, and which other one?

Hi, I don't have a master sword or Goal post free, sorry. And which JP items did you mean. Did you mean the yut board, Sagittarius arrow, and which other one?

I mean Red / Blue ogre masks and Newsprint helmet, 3 JP items.
Also Yut board is not Japanese item, it's Korean item.

Last edited:
I have Elmer & Lyman's pics I can sell you :)

Edit- I have to go for tonight, but let me know if you would like me to save them for you! I should be here tomorrow ^^

Last edited:
If you're still looking for a white carnation and a jacob's ladder, I'll trade one or two of each for whatever amount you'd like to give me. :)

I have Elmer & Lyman's pics I can sell you :)

Edit- I have to go for tonight, but let me know if you would like me to save them for you! I should be here tomorrow ^^

Hi trea,
Wow it's nice! But I can not "buy" pics for some private reasons... ; v ;
Is there anything you want in my items that I can trade for your pics?
I also have some cute items, such as hybrid seed bags, iced creams / soft-serves, birthday stuff.
Or any other pic that are not in my top page? Since I have some more prepared just only for trade, not to sell.

Thank you~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you're still looking for a white carnation and a jacob's ladder, I'll trade one or two of each for whatever amount you'd like to give me. :)

Wow ! Thank you! xD
I will message you via PM when I could clear my errands!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, also, I lost your fc, so if you could also send that to me.

Okay. No problem. :)

I have Agent S's picture. Is that enough just for the egg lamp or are you selling the whole egg set together? ;w;

i'd like to buy the berliner if it's still available! thank you ;u;

~mayor kiyo of harajuku~

Last edited:
Back