• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling or Trading ... Clearance Sale [ CLOSED ]

hello again, rtf *u*
I'd like to order a newsprintpaper hat and new year's eve noodle for 600k.
btw, do you have still have a cyan bunny balloon? if not, lemon double scoop ice cream? c:
Hello oppimoo,
Sure. :)
I need to order the cyan bunny balloon. And I have lemon double scoop on hand.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, I think I'll just go for the Biskit pic cause I'm kinda poor xD
So if I add the Carnations+clover can we bump the pic's price down to 100k-150k? :)

Haha, okay! So I can trade Biskit picture for 2 carnations and a lucky clover.
How does this sound?

;w; that's fine, I don't want to cause you any trouble. then can I get all that and the lemon ice cream please?

Haha, okay! So I can trade Biskit picture for 2 carnations and a lucky clover.
How does this sound?
We can do 4 Carnations, I usually sell them for like 50k each anyways since they grow like weeds in my town xD
I'll add you and drop it all off :D

Aah, it appears I don't! I must have deleted it! ;_;
You can PM it to me when you are ready; thanks so much for your serivces! ^_^

Messaged you via PM~ :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright! sorry that's I'm so impatient, I'm actually getting the picture for my friend! Biskit was his first dreamie :D
What's your town name btw? I think it's the one with Japanese characters but I'm not sure

Oh no, no, that's okay~ :)
I am Japanese, so it always takes some time for me to figure out who's who, when I trade pics, sorryy! hehe! xD
And it's nice of you. I hope your friend got all his dreamies. ^ ^

Hope to see you again!

I found two pics of Sydney, one for you & one as a gift for your friend :blush: They are free, just message me next time we are both online <3

i would like buy a Sushi Rolls, Rice Cake, Dango & Hibiscus

Hi! Sorry for the late response.
And sure. I'm on next an hour or so.
Just message me when you have time. :)
Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I found two pics of Sydney, one for you & one as a gift for your friend :blush: They are free, just message me next time we are both online <3

Hi trea,
Aaahhh~! It is so kind of you!
Definitely I will! :D Thank you so much!

Back