• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling or Trading DIYs, Models, Unorderables, Art, **Items Added Somewhat Regularly**

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
  5. Other
I carry a full stack on my character at all times, how many do you need?
You are amazing! uhh maybe like 20-25? Let me know what you'd like for them, I'm happy to give you presents of some sort! Sending over Dodo shortly here too. Thanks so much!!

You are amazing! uhh maybe like 20-25? Let me know what you'd like for them, I'm happy to give you presents of some sort! Sending over Dodo shortly here too. Thanks so much!!
Just the 15,000 in bells to replace them is fine.

Hey there, Mr. Fox
I've got the simple Mum crown DIY

I'm interested in
Real Detailed Painting
Real Worthy Painting

Last edited:
Hey there, Mr. Fox
I've got the simple Mum crown DIY

I'm interested in
Real Detailed Painting
Real Worthy Painting
I'd trade either of the paintings for the DIY, just let me know if you're still interested.
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Let's swap colors! My yellow geisha wig for your black one? :)
If you're still interested let me know.

oops, I actually need the whole plant, I just realized this was for the flower only.

Last edited:
I'm still interested!
I have a feeling we're on here at different times. Message me if you ever see me online.
oops, I actually need the whole plant, I just realized this was for the flower only.
I'm not sure the context behind this message, but if you're talking about the flowers I have for sale it's for the whole plant. I don't think anyone sells just the petals...

Hi! I’m interested in the Ironwood Cupboard and Jail Bars recipes, and I can trade the Candy Skull Mask (purple), Silk Hat (black), and Turban (yellow). 🙂

Hello!! :) Could I get the following for 20 tbt?:
Illuminated Present
Ornament Wreath
Snowflake Wreath
Tree's Bounty Lamp

I'm not sure the context behind this message, but if you're talking about the flowers I have for sale it's for the whole plant. I don't think anyone sells just the petals...

Ah, ok. I had posted a buying thread for whole plants and someone asked if it was for just the flower or the whole plant, which got me figuring that was what most people were selling. Thank you for clarifying. I did eventually get the plants I needed though.

Hi! I’m interested in the Ironwood Cupboard and Jail Bars recipes, and I can trade the Candy Skull Mask (purple), Silk Hat (black), and Turban (yellow). 🙂
If you're still interested I'm interested.
Post automatically merged:

Hello!! :) Could I get the following for 20 tbt?:
Illuminated Present
Ornament Wreath
Snowflake Wreath
Tree's Bounty Lamp
Sure just drop me a message if we're ever online at the same time.

Hi! I have the
Green sombrero
Green tam o shanter
Yellow turban
Yellow veil

I'd like to trade it for
bamboo grass
syphix
Pyramid
Coin headpiece

Let me know if this trade works but if not I can throw in a little tbt :)

Back