• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling or Trading DIYs, Models, Unorderables, Art, **Items Added Somewhat Regularly**

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
  5. Other
I have cherry wall, stone wall, pear wall, and cosmos shower. If you still need them. I’d like to try and trade from my wishlist but if not I can sell them for igb.

I think I only have the lecture hall desk in storage. The Frugal Dresses I'd have to order...but I don't time travel so that'd have to be tomorrow.

I think I only have the lecture hall desk in storage. The Frugal Dresses I'd have to order...but I don't time travel so that'd have to be tomorrow.
I can wait until tomorrow if you don’t mind! I can put the diy aside for you.

hello, i have the cherry hat, golden casket, and pear umbrella diys + 4 blue pansies! i can trade those for your shell stool diy and white tourist telescope?

hello, i have the cherry hat, golden casket, and pear umbrella diys + 4 blue pansies! i can trade those for your shell stool diy and white tourist telescope?
I literally just traded the telescope, but it's my home color. If you want to hang on to those items for me I can order the telescope for you for tomorrow?

I literally just traded the telescope, but it's my home color. If you want to hang on to those items for me I can order the telescope for you for tomorrow?
no problem, i can wait til tomorrow!! i'll try to be up early so just message me whenever you're available :D

no problem, i can wait til tomorrow!! i'll try to be up early so just message me whenever you're available :D
I probably wouldn't be online again until around 11pm est...if that's ok with you? Oh, and I no longer need the casket. The Cherry Hat and Pear Umbrella would be fine DIY wise.

I probably wouldn't be online again until around 11pm est...if that's ok with you? Oh, and I no longer need the casket. The Cherry Hat and Pear Umbrella would be fine DIY wise.
got it! that's better, i'll definitely be on around that time!

Don't worry, much like my NL threads, the opening post will become more concise over time.

could i buy
Tall Lantern
Fruit Wreath
Tree Branch Wreath

with nmts? i dont have your wishlist unfortunately ;;

Greetings, Mr. Fox! I would like the
Apple Dress DIY
Shell Arch DIY
Gold Helmet DIY
Blue Lighthouse
Colorful playground gym

For trade, I offer:
Foldover Top Backpack (Blue) and
Gumdrop shoulder bag (cool)
Hardshell backpack (red)
Square backpack (pink)
Visual punk boots
+3 NMT

Also, you are welcome to anything from my giveaway thread linked in my signature. :)

Greetings, Mr. Fox! I would like the
Apple Dress DIY
Shell Arch DIY
Gold Helmet DIY
Blue Lighthouse
Colorful playground gym

For trade, I offer:
Foldover Top Backpack (Blue) and
Gumdrop shoulder bag (cool)
Hardshell backpack (red)
Square backpack (pink)
Visual punk boots
+3 NMT
I accept. Just shoot me a dodo and I'll be right over.

Hello, I have a blue travelers backpack, orange messenger bag, and a brown pleather shoulder bag for your apple umbrella, terrarium, and pile of zen cushions DIYs if that’s fair. I also have none nmt if not

Back