• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling or Trading DIYs, Models, Unorderables, Art, **Items Added Somewhat Regularly**

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
  5. Other
Hello, I have a blue travelers backpack, orange messenger bag, and a brown pleather shoulder bag for your apple umbrella, terrarium, and pile of zen cushions DIYs if that’s fair. I also have none nmt if not
Throw in a NMT and you've got a deal. Just send me a dodo when you're ready.

I'm interested in these DIYS/Flowers:

Bamboo partition
Bamboo sphere
Bamboo stopblock
Bird Bath
Peach rug

Bonsai Shelf
Infused water dispenser

Purple windflowers x3

I have these for you:

Gumdrop bag (pink)
Studded backpack (white)
Evening bag (pink)
Town backpack (red)

I'm pretty terrible at math and I dont trust myself, so I'm not entirely sure what it adds up to be ... 😅

I'm interested in these DIYS/Flowers:

Bamboo partition
Bamboo sphere
Bamboo stopblock
Bird Bath
Peach rug

Bonsai Shelf
Infused water dispenser

Purple windflowers x3

I have these for you:

Gumdrop bag (pink)
Studded backpack (white)
Evening bag (pink)
Town backpack (red)

I'm pretty terrible at math and I dont trust myself, so I'm not entirely sure what it adds up to be ... 😅
Sorry for the late reply, I'm trying to catch my scallop for the day so I'm distracted.

I'll just do straight up item for DIY for the first 4. The remaining 3 DIYs + Windflowers would be: 8 NMTs, 11 TBT + 1 NMT, or 693K + 1 NMT.

Also, do you really need only 3 Windflowers? It'd be 1 NMT for 3 or 10, or 20 makes no difference. I just want my hybrids gone.

Hi! Wooden bookshelf for 1 nmt?
Also how many nmts for 10 blue roses?
I also have a evening bag in black for you :D

You'd get all my blue roses I have left for 1 NMT, I just counted and it would be 8.

ok :D so the wooden bookshelf diy for 1nmt and 8 blue roses for 1 nmt? Plus the evening bag in black for you? Let me know when to send dodo code. Thank you :D

ok :D so the wooden bookshelf diy for 1nmt and 8 blue roses for 1 nmt? Plus the evening bag in black for you? Let me know when to send dodo code. Thank you :D
JUst finished my last trade. I'm ready whenever you send the code.

Could I have a hanging terrarium DIY, pond stone DIY, magazine rack DIY, and a sauna heater DIY for 9 tbt?

EDIT: BTW, I’m available tomorrow morning PST!

Heya :3 me again, I'd like these DIYs:

Iron Shelf
Iron wall rack
Bamboo stool
Wild log bench

For 8 NMTs? 😊

Hi, I’d love some purple and blue hyacinths, and the gold phone box if I can pay in tbt? (I have no idea how much Unorderables are worth, would 20 tbt be okay?

Name: Rena
Ordering:
- Log Dining Table DIY
- Garden Rock DIY
Paying: 2 NMT + Pleather Fringe Bag (Brown) and Evening Bag (Blue)

Back