• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Orders Ready/Landscape/WA-RV/DLC/ISLAND/BELLS/WISHLIST, BULK, FREEBIES, UPDATE!❤

Why of course, you can always buy from me.
Ill be getting to it tomorrow only because I'm in bed right now so sometime either later morning or afternoon if that's ok with you?

Thank you ;-;
I was able to get the K.K Slider songs and the computer, I'm sorry! But I'm still really interested in the player and mat. Could I ask for a sweets bookcase, as well? I expanded my room and severely underestimated how much would I would get! And, whenever you are free is fine :lemon:

Last edited:
Thank you ;-;
I was able to get the K.K Slider songs and the computer, I'm sorry! But I'm still really interested in the player and mat. Could I ask for a sweets bookcase, as well? I expanded my room and severely underestimated how much would I would get! And, whenever you are free is fine :lemon:

Thats np, thank you for letting me know. Will be on later today.

Letting everyone know I will be on after 630/7 pm eastern tonight to do trades. Till about 10 om

Hi, I'll be free then if my order is ready?
I have your but I am going to have to push trades till tomorrow I have a huge migraine syair at screens right now is painful. So sorry rhoughtvI had VM you yesterday to let you kbow it was done. Ill be back tomorrow morning around 10 am and have the while day free accept during dinner time. i can text you as soon as I am on.

To everyone else trades are postponed till the morning. Have a huge migraine, All orders but 1 are done.,

Character Name: Brianna
Town: Twinleaf
3DS Friend Code: 3282-8518-3631
Time Zone: EST
Delivery or pickup: Either is fine
Items you want/how many:
x1 round cloth table
x5 elegant chair
x1 stack of clothes
x2 boxed figurine
x4 basic display stand
x1 wall-mounted TV
Ancient statue
Beautiful statue
Mystic statue
Common painting
Dynamic painting
Famous painting
Flowery painting
Graceful painting
Neutral painting
Proper painting
Scenic painting
Wistful painting

Please let me know if you're unable to get any of those items! :)

Character Name: Brianna
Town: Twinleaf
3DS Friend Code: 3282-8518-3631
Time Zone: EST
Delivery or pickup: Either is fine
Items you want/how many:
x1 round cloth table
x5 elegant chair
x1 stack of clothes
x2 boxed figurine
x4 basic display stand
x1 wall-mounted TV
Ancient statue
Beautiful statue
Mystic statue
Common painting
Dynamic painting
Famous painting
Flowery painting
Graceful painting
Neutral painting
Proper painting
Scenic painting
Wistful painting

Please let me know if you're unable to get any of those items! :)

I have them all and will let you know when your order is ready! Is 32 TBT good?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks! How much will everything be?

Oh duh forgot that is 5 TBT good? 2 each for the sweets item and 1 tbt for the mat.

Last edited:
Okbim back, let me just switch carts and then Ill open up Caprica for you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok as soon as Im done with Val i can switch back over for you. Wont be long.

hi, sorry for the long wait, saw you replying to some comments so thought i'd ask if you were available :)

hi, sorry for the long wait, saw you replying to some comments so thought i'd ask if you were available :)
Not tonight was just answering a few comments before closing my eyes.i was going to try and do trades but have a huge migraine and the screens are making it worse but i will be back in the morning and have a pretty open day. Sorry we keep missing each other. If you need anything else that you would really want i can get it for you free of charge to make it uo to you. Ill be back about 10 am eastern possibly even earlier but will let you know as soon as I'm on.

Not tonight was just answering a few comments before closing my eyes.i was going to try and do trades but have a huge migraine and the screens are making it worse but i will be back in the morning and have a pretty open day. Sorry we keep missing each other. If you need anything else that you would really want i can get it for you free of charge to make it uo to you. Ill be back about 10 am eastern possibly even earlier but will let you know as soon as I'm on.

oh no, i'm really sorry for your migraine, hope you get better soon! i don't have anything that i particularly want/instantly need, however, since we keep missing each other a lot, i'd like to add just two things in my order, those are two baskets of bamboo for 12 tbt total. tysm and get well soon!

Payment sent!

Hopefully we'll catch each other tomorrow; I hope you feel better!

Last edited:
I have your but I am going to have to push trades till tomorrow I have a huge migraine syair at screens right now is painful. So sorry rhoughtvI had VM you yesterday to let you kbow it was done. Ill be back tomorrow morning around 10 am and have the while day free accept during dinner time. i can text you as soon as I am on.

To everyone else trades are postponed till the morning. Have a huge migraine, All orders but 1 are done.,

No problem, hope you feel better soon!

Don’t really know how to delete my post but I decided not to order, have a nice evening

Last edited:
I'm temporarily not taking new orders as our net and power are down. Hopefully will be back up soon will keep everyone updated!
Orders are ready but please do not send payment till i am either in tour town or you are in mine
I do not have a timeline of when the power and net will be back up as we have had storms off and on so not in my control at present. I'm assuming sometime by 4 or 5. Thank you for understanding.
(This on top of the migraine I still have has been brought to you by yup it's Monday what else could happen lol)

How much would it cost to buy my wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/PaidO53cM2
I need multiples of some of these items, including:
Bathroom Shelf x2, Cacao Tree x3, Calm Painting x2, Dynamic Painting x2, Famous Painting x3, Ivy Partition x3, Lily Lamp x3, Lily Record Player x4, Nice Painting x2, Princess Chair x3, Princess Clock x3, Princess Lamp x3, Wild Painting x2

I don't have many TBT at the moment, but if it exceeds what I have, I can always save and come back x

How much would it cost to buy my wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/PaidO53cM2
I need multiples of some of these items, including:
Bathroom Shelf x2, Cacao Tree x3, Calm Painting x2, Dynamic Painting x2, Famous Painting x3, Ivy Partition x3, Lily Lamp x3, Lily Record Player x4, Nice Painting x2, Princess Chair x3, Princess Clock x3, Princess Lamp x3, Wild Painting x2

I don't have many TBT at the moment, but if it exceeds what I have, I can always save and come back x

If you only have the TBT showing(16) then yes you would have to come back. With discounts it will be 42 TBT. I can always get it together and hold it for a week till you have enough.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Update i should be back on by 830. I have my s2ons town which has more room so i am going to try and have most everyone's order in one place.
His town name is MarioB.BUT i will let each of tou know for sure which town to use.
Thank you.

Orders ready to be picked up or delivered:
Non De Plume
Yousong
BunburyBrianna
Velerio
Covercrossing

There are few others from a week or so back that have not been picked up
Nor have I heard from so if you dont see your name ask please. Otherwise they are being put back to make room.

I am on now and will be checking back off and on till about 10 unless I fall asleep. So please if your on lets trade asap

Most are in CycleMe. If you have more then 26 items you will have to pick up. Thank you.

Orders being worked on
Nice12363
Peepers(I may have to do this in half because I have no room right now too add some of the RV sets. I have the sloppy, Pave and a few other things already if you would like to do that till I can get the rest of the orders out let me know.

Orders ready to be picked up or delivered:
Non De Plume
Yousong
BunburyBrianna
Velerio
Covercrossing

There are few others from a week or so back that have not been picked up
Nor have I heard from so if you dont see your name ask please. Otherwise they are being put back to make room.

I am on now and will be checking back off and on till about 10 unless I fall asleep. So please if your on lets trade asap

Most are in CycleMe. If you have more then 26 items you will have to pick up. Thank you.

Orders being worked on
Nice12363
Peepers(I may have to do this in half because I have no room right now too add some of the RV sets. I have the sloppy, Pave and a few other things already if you would like to do that till I can get the rest of the orders out let me know.

hello, i am on~ do i add the fc you have on sidebar or another one?

Back