• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Orders Ready/Landscape/WA-RV/DLC/ISLAND/BELLS/WISHLIST, BULK, FREEBIES, UPDATE!❤

Character Name: Courie
Town: Methine
3DS Friend Code: 2810-0721-4652
Time Zone: GMT +8
Items: the house plants (14) , cypress plant, planter, pitcher plant,
Sets: Sloppy, Ranch, Pave ; RV sets: Isabelle, Tasha, Reese, Timmy and Tommy, Vivian, June,
Landscaping Bulk order(30+): 30 Bushes and 30 Clovers

is it okay if i pay full price for everything? i feel so bad! these are a lot ,,

Thats not a problem however there is a delay due to TBT currency not be active right now(as per the boards upgrade) I will let you know asap once I can start up trading again.

Since Bells are being able to trade again EVERYONE please get back to me to set up your trade, thank you.

Last edited:
Since Bells are being able to trade again EVERYONE please get back to me to set up your trade, thank you.

hi! are you available now? :)

edit: if it’s not too much trouble, could i ask for 15 cedar saplings to be added to my order? :) how much is my total?

Last edited:
hi! are you available now? :)

edit: if it’s not too much trouble, could i ask for 15 cedar saplings to be added to my order? :) how much is my total?

Not a problem but in bed right now, so sorry but yes cam add those on. Since you do have a large order i have to clear out the others first so just a small delay please understand. AND no no full price but we will work it out. Amd rhsnk you for your patience and understanding.

"ALL unorderable event/holiday, island,
Gracie Grace and RV/Sanrio Villager sets
6 TBT each"

Hi! Am I understanding this correctly: each full set is 6 TBT? So if I was seeking the full PompomPurin/Marty (Sanrio) set, that would be 6 TBT?

hello, since other people have been waiting longer than me, i'll cancel my order. hope you catch up soon!

Last edited:
Character Name: Apollo
Town: Blossom
3DS Friend Code: on the side
Time Zone: GMT +1
Sets: I would like the full My Melody set and the Kiki and Lala set, along with a bubble wand
That would be 11/12 tbt if i am not mistaken. Please correct me if i'm wrong! Also, i am available today at all times, let me know when you are, ty!

Ok there will be a delay only becuase all my spaces ate full from the delay of not being able trade with TBT and noe i have several large prders.
I am going to PM everyone again and try to get this out so I can get your order in. There were several delays and i do apologize and will try and get to your order as quick as I can. And yes the 2 sets will be 12 the bubble wound is 1 so total 13 TBT. Please bare with me for the delays. I have orders packed for all storage and closets lol so sorry.
Please use first main FC it will probably be town CycleMe

ah it's fine <3 i also have many orders i need to pay so just enough time to rack up the 13 tbt again!

"ALL unorderable event/holiday, island,
Gracie Grace and RV/Sanrio Villager sets
6 TBT each"

Hi! Am I understanding this correctly: each full set is 6 TBT? So if I was seeking the full PompomPurin/Marty (Sanrio) set, that would be 6 TBT?

That is correct, i tried to make easier and with New Horizons out had to drop all prices
Aye you interested in that set?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok everyone please bare with me. I have a lot of back big orders that i am not sure if they will be picked up(grrr). Please no more till this is sorted unless its somethong small.
So sorry

I have an order on hold for
2 wishlists that need ro be picked up asap.
25 saplings and 45 bushes.
65 pink roses
And a bunch of sets.
Please if this is one of your orders and I contacted you already please get back to me in 48 hours or orders will be void.

I have no room left for such big ones not picked up

Sorry to be a nag.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Peepers By the way yours is on hold till others pick up their orders. I gave 48 hours. I very sorry. I will do half off and give you a set or two for free if it helps.
The saplings or bushes are fine.
I was think maybe 50 TBT i know its way under but i feel bad for making tou wait.

Last edited:
That is correct, i tried to make easier and with New Horizons out had to drop all prices
Aye you interested in that set?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok everyone please bare with me. I have a lot of back big orders that i am not sure if they will be picked up(grrr). Please no more till this is sorted unless its somethong small.
So sorry

I have an order on hold for
2 wishlists that need ro be picked up asap.
25 saplings and 45 bushes.
65 pink roses
And a bunch of sets.
Please if this is one of your orders and I contacted you already please get back to me in 48 hours or orders will be void.

I have no room left for such big ones not picked up

I am interested in that set! Plus a few other items from other Sanrio sets, a Pompom outfit, and two unorderables. I made a list http://moridb.com/catalogs/gVJ5KRBDwO

When the orders are picked up, I would really like to order from you. I am also intereted in Chrissy if you still have her. She's on your list of "not keeping" but not on the written list.

Last edited:
I am interested in that set! Plus a few other items from other Sanrio sets, a Pompom outfit, and two unorderables. I made a list http://moridb.com/catalogs/gVJ5KRBDwO

When the orders are picked up, I would really like to order from you. I am also intereted in Chrissy if you still have her. She's on your list of "not keeping" but not on the written list.

Thank you for your patience I can actually get your stuff ready now since you have such smaller items that I can readily get are you going to be on for say the next hour or so I can try to get everything ready for you by then let me know.
As for Chrissy I can get her Ready later today and have her in boxes tomorrow. If thats ok?

Thank you for your patience I can actually get your stuff ready now since you have such smaller items that I can readily get are you going to be on for say the next hour or so I can try to get everything ready for you by then let me know.
As for Chrissy I can get her Ready later today and have her in boxes tomorrow. If thats ok?

Oh wow, yes. Thank you so much! I will be online again in about three hours so I will keep a look out when you are online and we can go from there. Thanks so much!

Character Name: Charlie
Town: Arcadia
3DS Friend Code: 0189-9809-7142
Time Zone: GMT (London), I'm available pretty much whenever!
Landscaping Bulk order(30+): 30 Sweet Olive shoots
Tools: Golden Axe
Wishlist link: http://moridb.com/catalogs/3hM5gNYc19?limit=50&offset=0
(*NOTE*: ^^ I'd like x2 Round Cushions, please)

Let me know the total cost! :)

Excepted but wont get to it till tomorrow evening if that's ok. Total with discount is 40 TBT i hope thats ok? If not i can lower to 35-38?

hey! don’t worry about my order :) i really don’t mind waiting so please take your time! and 50 tbt is too low for me- i’d feel really bad! please let me pay full price :)

hello, since other people have been waiting longer than me, i'll cancel my order hope you catch up soon!

Last edited:
Back