• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Orders Ready/Landscape/WA-RV/DLC/ISLAND/BELLS/WISHLIST, BULK, FREEBIES, UPDATE!❤

hello, since other people have been waiting longer than me, i'll cancel my order hope you catch up soon!

It was mainly due to not being not able to exchange TBT that was board wide, they only just reinstated yesterday but i understand. I already got a lot out. Come back if you want but again I understand.
Also wanted to note not being g able to access the board doesn't help. As in just now!
Screenshot_20200327-124811.jpg

Last edited:
Ok Ive gotten quite a few orders done. I have one mega one waiting to be picked up then i can lay out the rest. Bate with me, things are picking up. If you need something small i can do that and deliver just cant do large ones right yet, but they are coming. All ordersi havent heard back from are now being put back.
There was one for 65 pink roses.
If anyone wants to buy them they are now back up for sale. I contacted said person 3 times so while yes some orders were delayed the board and TBT was also down.
Im am happily making it up to those who have waited with discounts and free rare items.

"Peepers" i am working on yours now so' please I haven't forgotten you!

Ok now that things are getting back to normal new rules will be put in place.
If i am in constant contact with you ON YOUR WALL OR PM and I don't hear from you within 24-48 hours especially large orders, your order is being pushed /put back till you do respond.
I understand New Horizons is out but most people in the US are HOME at lot more right now. You have have a little courtesy for others as well. If you don't think you can take 5 minutes out of the day to maybe not trade but respond than this isn't the right time to order.

I know I had a delay but the second delay was due ro the board upgrade and there are still hick ups so please kindly respond back asap. Also please know with the site hiccups I won't be as strict but really I see when people on . I am on most times just invisible and do try to be as fast as anyone.
This also why it is so important to pay AFTER we trade not before.
I hope everyone is staying safe and enjoying the new game.
Still offering discounts and will be doing a nice giveaway(in a diffetemt thread) so keep a look out.
Lots of love
~H

Last edited:
Character Name: Brianna
Town: Twinleaf
3DS Friend Code: 3282-8518-3631
Time Zone: EST
Delivery or pickup: Either is fine
Items you want/how many: 8 round cloth tables, 13 elegant chairs

Character Name: Brianna
Town: Twinleaf
3DS Friend Code: 3282-8518-3631
Time Zone: EST
Delivery or pickup: Either is fine
Items you want/how many: 8 round cloth tables, 13 elegant chairs

Excepted with discount t it will be 15, hope that is ok. I can do this tomorrow around 11-4 pm amd than after 6 pm eastern.

It was mainly due to not being not able to exchange TBT that was board wide, they only just reinstated yesterday but i understand. I already got a lot out. Come back if you want but again I understand.
Also wanted to note not being g able to access the board doesn't help. As in just now!
View attachment 233242

yeah, thing being i probably won't be able to trade for a while anyways, so to not create any problems or slow down anything else i'll come back once i figure out the wifi situation.

Last edited:
figured out the wifi situation finally!
Character Name: Apollo
Town: Blossom
3DS Friend Code: on sidebar
Time Zone: GMT +1
Delivery or pickup: pickup (my town is messy)
Items you want/how many: My Melody, Kiki and Lala set
total: 10 tbt

Last edited:
Sounds great to me! How does 2:30 EST tomorrow sound?

Im sorry but Im going to be about an hour or so late. Had to go out to run an errand and took way longer then should so Im not home yet. Is 4 pm ok???

- - - Post Merge - - -

figured out the wifi situation finally!
Character Name: Apollo
Town: Blossom
3DS Friend Code: on sidebar
Time Zone: GMT +1
Delivery or pickup: pickup (my town is messy)
Items you want/how many: My Melody, Kiki and Lala set
total: 10 tbt

Excepted and i believe i have both sets already in storage. Are you free this evening?

Im sorry but Im going to be about an hour or so late. Had to go out to run an errand and took way longer then should so Im not home yet. Is 4 pm ok???

- - - Post Merge - - -

Excepted and i believe i have both sets already in storage. Are you free this evening?

Okay, 4pm it is then. See you then.

Ok sorry for the delay I have BOTH BunburyBrianna AND Yoosung orders ready. Please let me know when you would like to pick them up. I also posted on your wall

Ok sorry for the delay I have BOTH BunburyBrianna AND Yoosung orders ready. Please let me know when you would like to pick them up. I also posted on your wall

i unfortunately can't pick up anymore. lmk when the next time you are online is and i'll try to be on too. tysm and sorry

Character Name: Valerio
Town: in giro
3DS Friend Code: 1435-3481-4870
Time Zone: GMT+1
Delivery or pickup: *bulk orders unless otherwise specified will be pickup, erase this when filling in!
Items you want/how many: 1 Zodiac Rat
Sets:
Landscaping(-30):
Landscaping Bulk order(30+):
Tools:
TBT to IGB:

i unfortunately can't pick up anymore. lmk when the next time you are online is and i'll try to be on too. tysm and sorry

Its,ok just let me know when is good dor YOU. I am usually on and off most days up till 11 ish at night. Even if im not trading Im lurking. No biggie hun!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Character Name: Valerio
Town: in giro
3DS Friend Code: 1435-3481-4870
Time Zone: GMT+1
Delivery or pickup: *bulk orders unless otherwise specified will be pickup, erase this when filling in!
Items you want/how many: 1 Zodiac Rat
Sets:
Landscaping(-30):
Landscaping Bulk order(30+):
Tools:
TBT to IGB:

No problem excepted ill be back after dinner its free since only 1 item.

ok then, i'll come on here every 10 or so minutes to check, vm me when you're on :)

Ok, I’m free, let me know when you’re ready!

Okbim back, let me just switch carts and then Ill open up Caprica for you

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok then, i'll come on here every 10 or so minutes to check, vm me when you're on :)
Ok as soon as Im done with Val i can switch back over for you. Wont be long.

Hi again, sorry to bug!! Can I buy another order from you? This time I'm just looking for a few K.K Slider songs, a home computer desk, Sweets Player, and Kick's Mat :eek:

Hi again, sorry to bug!! Can I buy another order from you? This time I'm just looking for a few K.K Slider songs, a home computer desk, Sweets Player, and Kick's Mat :eek:

Why of course, you can always buy from me.
Ill be getting to it tomorrow only because I'm in bed right now so sometime either later morning or afternoon if that's ok with you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why of course, you can always buy from me.
Ill be getting to it tomorrow only because I'm in bed right now so sometime either later morning or afternoon if that's ok with you?

Back