• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Orders Ready/Landscape/WA-RV/DLC/ISLAND/BELLS/WISHLIST, BULK, FREEBIES, UPDATE!❤

Sorry was soo busy but I am on tonight, added and will open my gates as soon as your on ty for your patoence!

No worries^^ I'll be available from now for the next 9-10ish hours so let me know when you're available and I'll come right over!

Hi! Sorry I wasn't on yesterday. I'll be checking in through out today/tonight. Thanks!

Hi! Sorry I wasn't on yesterday. I'll be checking in through out today/tonight. Thanks!
OK I can be on in 5 minutes if your on. Add side bar friend code,town is Caprica unless you wanted delivery.

I will only be on for a short time. But will be on tomorrow through out the day.

Last edited:
Character Name: Aimee
Town: Peachy
3DS Friend Code: Sidebar
Time Zone: New Zealand- Since it's the weekend for me now, I should be on and off both Saturday and Sunday.
Delivery or pickup: Drop off if possible
Landscaping: 15 pink hydrangea starts

Thank you! :D

Character Name: Aimee
Town: Peachy
3DS Friend Code: Sidebar
Time Zone: New Zealand- Since it's the weekend for me now, I should be on and off both Saturday and Sunday.
Delivery or pickup: Drop off if possible
Landscaping: 15 pink hydrangea starts

Thank you! :D
If your on now or within the next hour or so we can trade. I will come from Infinity, same fc
Total 15 TBT and a weekend special up to 5 special gift wrapped items 1 can be rare the rest will be unorderable fun prizes!

OK I can be on in 5 minutes if your on. Add side bar friend code,town is Caprica unless you wanted delivery.

I will only be on for a short time. But will be on tomorrow through out the day.

I'm sorry I missed you. I'm in game and should be on for some time. I already have your FC added. I'm fine with coming to pick up. Thank you!

I'm on right now, just needed get my bear I g. I pmd you!

I'm heading to my station so I should be there soon. I sent the TBT already so I wouldn't forget. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry but I don't see your town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the confusion!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for everything! ^^

Hi! It's me again. I just found out my hubby has no gold roses in his town. :eek: That's can't be so I'd like to surprise him with some.

Character Name: Val
Town: Cutetown
3DS Friend Code: Sig or Side
Time Zone: EST
Delivery or pickup: Whichever is easiest for you
Landscaping: 8 Gold Roses, please.

I won't be on this evening as we have a family thing planned but I should be free most of tomorrow/tomorrow night. Thanks so much!

Hi! It's me again. I just found out my hubby has no gold roses in his town. :eek: That's can't be so I'd like to surprise him with some.

Character Name: Val
Town: Cutetown
3DS Friend Code: Sig or Side
Time Zone: EST
Delivery or pickup: Whichever is easiest for you
Landscaping: 8 Gold Roses, please.

I won't be on this evening as we have a family thing planned but I should be free most of tomorrow/tomorrow night. Thanks so much!
Excepted and that's no problem we can do it tomorrow! Enjoy your night and thank you!

Excepted and that's no problem we can do it tomorrow! Enjoy your night and thank you!

Thank you! I'm hopping off here in about 2 minutes to get ready. I hope you have a nice night yourself. :D

Hi,

Sorry I missed you before, but I'm free now and for the next couple of hours. :)
Hi if your on right now I can be ready in 15 minutes, 15 pink hydrangea bushes/starts correct?
I can deliver same friend code, coming from Infinity. Let me know when and I will be on my way.

Last edited:
Back