• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Orders Ready/Landscape/WA-RV/DLC/ISLAND/BELLS/WISHLIST, BULK, FREEBIES, UPDATE!❤

Will open them now! I’m away from my console but feel free to just drop them anywhere and message me on here when you’re done and ready to receive the TBT c:

Thank you, I have left 30 pink roses all around your fence PWP off to the right and the surrounding area! Thank you!

Character Name: quinn
Town: fairys
3DS Friend Code: sidebar
Time Zone: GMT
Delivery or pickup: pickup would be easier for me but i dont mind delivery either lol
Landscaping: 16 white violets

Character Name: quinn
Town: fairys
3DS Friend Code: sidebar
Time Zone: GMT
Delivery or pickup: pickup would be easier for me but i dont mind delivery either lol
Landscaping: 16 white violets

Hi I have added you and can deliver when your free, please add my sidebar FC, I will be coming from my town CycleMe, no cost since they are regular flowers. Let me know when you would like me to deliver. Thank you!

Character Name: Deanna
Town: Cyan
3DS Friend Code: In sidebar!
Time Zone: EST
Delivery or pickup: Delivery, as stated in your original post :)
TBT to IGB: 30 TBT to 15+mil IGB

My wifi is stable and I'll be available all day!

Character Name: Deanna
Town: Cyan
3DS Friend Code: In sidebar!
Time Zone: EST
Delivery or pickup: Delivery, as stated in your original post :)
TBT to IGB: 30 TBT to 15+mil IGB

My wifi is stable and I'll be available all day!
Hi I can do this tomorrow from 1030 am-230 pm and then I'll be back tomorrow night after 8 pm eastern. Tonight is quite hectic.

Sidebar friend code I've added you already. Let me know which time would work for you.

Last edited:
Hi I can do this tomorrow from 1030 am-230 pm and then I'll be back tomorrow night after 8 pm eastern. Tonight is quite hectic.

Sidebar friend code I've added you already. Let me know which time would work for you.

Ahh, I see. I'm going to be busy all day tomorrow until I get off work at 11pm. I wont be home and settled til around midnight. Will you still be available that late?

Ahh, I see. I'm going to be busy all day tomorrow until I get off work at 11pm. I wont be home and settled til around midnight. Will you still be available that late?
Quite possibly I can definitely try if you want to do it that late I have nothing that I have to be up early for the next day.

Quite possibly I can definitely try if you want to do it that late I have nothing that I have to be up early for the next day.

If it's not too much of a bother, that would be perfect for me. Just let me know if anything changes or even if you're too tired when the time rolls around!

I'm looking to get a gold watering can

If you lost it its free (I do a one time replacement of any tool) but if you haven't had one it's 2 TBT. I can deliver tomorrow between either 1030-230 pm eastern or after 8 pm tomorrow night. Or another time that may be good for you just let me know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If it's not too much of a bother, that would be perfect for me. Just let me know if anything changes or even if you're too tired when the time rolls around!

No not a bother and if anything comes up I will let you know but will shoot for 11 pm.

I haven't lost it so I'll be paying the 2tbt. Also do you have any blue roses that might be for sale?

Character Name: Katelyn
Town: Stardew
3DS Friend Code:2079-7028-3028
Time Zone:CET time zone.
Delivery or pickup: Pick up
Items you want/how many:the completed Ptera fossil (ptera skull, right wing, and left wing) if possible.
Sets:Sci-Fi Set
Landscaping: pocketful regular flowers.

How much would this be? :)

Sorry for not adding this in my original order, but i'd like to add the "robo floor" to my order!
Trying to create a special room as a surprise for someone :p

Character Name: Katelyn
Town: Stardew
3DS Friend Code:2079-7028-3028
Time Zone:CET time zone.
Delivery or pickup: Pick up
Items you want/how many:the completed Ptera fossil (ptera skull, right wing, and left wing) if possible.
Sets:Sci-Fi Set
Landscaping: pocketful regular flowers.

How much would this be? :)

Excepted and it will be 4 TBT.
Do you have a preference to which kind of flowers you would like or would you prefer a random mix?

I will be around today later from about 1030/11 am eastern-2 pm and then back later tonight after 8 pm(might be earlier have to see how the rest of the day goes). I will deliver both orders. Please add the sidebar friend code.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for not adding this in my original order, but i'd like to add the "robo floor" to my order!
Trying to create a special room as a surprise for someone :p
That's no problem it will be the same price.

I'm collecting yellow and white flowers (of all types) for my town, if that isn't too much trouble.

10:30-2pm your time is perfectly fine for me. After 8pm est, it will be after midnight for me, so I won't be awake then.
I'll add your friend code, feel free to pm me when you're available! :)

thank you~

Excepted and it will be 4 TBT.
Do you have a preference to which kind of flowers you would like or would you prefer a random mix?

I will be around today later from about 1030/11 am eastern-2 pm and then back later tonight after 8 pm(might be earlier have to see how the rest of the day goes). I will deliver both orders. Please add the sidebar friend code.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's no problem it will be the same price.

I'm collecting yellow and white flowers (of all types) for my town, if that isn't too much trouble.

10:30-2pm your time is perfectly fine for me. After 8pm est, it will be after midnight for me, so I won't be awake then.
I'll add your friend code, feel free to pm me when you're available! :)

thank you~

I have your order ready whenever your able to trade, let me know when your gates are open and I'll pop over, I'll have the flowers in my pockets, the scifi set, robo floor and fossils will be in my locker. I've added you.

Hi I have added you and can deliver when your free, please add my sidebar FC, I will be coming from my town CycleMe, no cost since they are regular flowers. Let me know when you would like me to deliver. Thank you!

hey, im available any time from now for the next 4 1/2 hours, so ill add your fc now and lmk when you can come! thanks :)

Character Name: Shigeru
Town: Hyacinth
3DS Friend Code: 3523-2530-6110
Time Zone: EST/GMT+5
Delivery or pickup: i think delivery?
TBT to IGB: 15mil IGB, please!
Surprise Wrapped Gifts: 2!

Last edited:
Back