• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Orders Ready/Landscape/WA-RV/DLC/ISLAND/BELLS/WISHLIST, BULK, FREEBIES, UPDATE!❤

Hi! I'll be checking in throughout the day. I should definitely be free after 3 PM EST if that works for you. Thanks so much!

Hi! I'll be checking in throughout the day. I should definitely be free after 3 PM EST if that works for you. Thanks so much!
Yes that's good for me. I'm on now and can delivery when your ready. I'll be coming from Infinity. Let me know when your gates are open and thank you!

Hi :)

Character Name: Saki
Town:canary
3DS Friend Code:5241-2012-4294
Time Zone:CET
Delivery or pickup: pick up
Buying:
-snorkel mask x2
-Book x2
-Pouch x2
-lucky clover x20

Let me know how much will be I will send you tbt.

Hi :)

Character Name: Saki
Town:canary
3DS Friend Code:5241-2012-4294
Time Zone:CET
Delivery or pickup: pick up
Buying:
-snorkel mask x2
-Book x2
-Pouch x2
-lucky clover x20

Let me know how much will be I will send you tbt.
It will be 26 TBT. I should be available in about 2 hours making dinner right now. If that is OK with you.
Use sidebar FC it will be my town of Caprica.

It will be 26 TBT. I should be available in about 2 hours making dinner right now. If that is OK with you.
Use sidebar FC it will be my town of Caprica.

Hi anytime is good to me. Today I will be around until 12:00 midnight CET time otherwise I will come back to you next week.
Thank you. I will send you tbt now. Enjoy dinner:)

Yes that's good for me. I'm on now and can delivery when your ready. I'll be coming from Infinity. Let me know when your gates are open and thank you!

I''m so sorry I missed you! I should be on & available until about 10 PM EST tonight. (It's about 6:33 PM as I'm posting this.) And I'm so sorry. Thank you!

I''m so sorry I missed you! I should be on & available until about 10 PM EST tonight. (It's about 6:33 PM as I'm posting this.) And I'm so sorry. Thank you!
Hi when your ready I am ready to come.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi anytime is good to me. Today I will be around until 12:00 midnight CET time otherwise I will come back to you next week.
Thank you. I will send you tbt now. Enjoy dinner:)
Hi I'm ready with your order change of town though, it will be Infinity same FC. When your ready I will open up, clovers will be gift wrapped easier to transport.

Last edited:
Hi I already went sleep yesterday sorry.
When you are available again let me know. Thank you.

Hi around 4pm to 5pm today in your local time would be good to me also.
Thank you :) see you later.

Sorry - please disregard this post! Will post again if I decide I need something. Thanks!

Last edited:
Character Name: Cara
Town: Moon Bay
3DS Friend Code: see sidebar
Time Zone: GMT
Delivery or pickup: Delivery preferable but can pick up
Landscaping: 30 pink roses

Thank you!

Character Name: Cara
Town: Moon Bay
3DS Friend Code: see sidebar
Time Zone: GMT
Delivery or pickup: Delivery preferable but can pick up
Landscaping: 30 pink roses

Thank you!
Excepted, I will be available later this evening about 4-6 pm eastern but might be able to do it sooner depending on how this morning goes.
30 TBT sidebar FC i will come from Caprica.

I'm free from now till 630 lurking around. Let me know when your gates are open. I've added you.

Will open them now! I’m away from my console but feel free to just drop them anywhere and message me on here when you’re done and ready to receive the TBT c:

Back